• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emily is off to the emergency docs :-(

Well we also have a very rattly baby with a clear chest. At least youre not alone :hug:

It's so frustrating isn't it? Emily has improved a tiny bit but not alot :-(

when i took Noa to the emergency doc on thursday they gave him an inhalor that im giving him 3 times a day. He was coughing constantly for about 45 min during the night. Its clearing up but still coughing now n again. i hope emily is ok soon hun :hugs:

Just to updat you I took him back to the docs with a temp of 38.8 and we saw a different doctor who listened to his chest and said he does have an infection :doh: if your LO isn't improving don't be afraid to ask for a 2nd opinion, I'm very glad we did.

yeah hes really pickingup today, me and my friend took the babies to the beach and he was fab. Hes also started comando crawling yesterday so Im assuming hes on the mend. :yay:

How is she now? We've had that with Toby too - he'd had a bad cough for well over a week when he was little and it just kept getting worse until he sounded like he was really struggling to breathe in his sleep but I got him checked out at the doctor and his chest was all clear too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back