• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emily is off to the emergency docs :-(

ERIN84

Reaction score
I've had to come to work :-( we got Emily up this morning and she is very very chesty! She was struggling to breath while having her milk and we could actually hear her chest rattling!!! Rob rang up the out of hours and they want her down as soon as possible. I'm worried about her and hate that im here at work :-(

Hope she's ok Hun xx

Really really hope she's ok x Seb's been rattly for a week and docs won't do anything! x hope you're ok too honey x

Hope she's ok hun, and the docs can sort something out!
*hugs*

do hope she's ok. Owen went to docs wed for very phlegmy chesty cough and noisy breathing, turns out just bad cold. really hope its something like that for u. must be horrid being at work :( x

How did emily get on? x

Thanks girls. She got her chest thoroughly examined a d the doc said it was all fine, although he could hear the noise? He said just to keep a very close eye on her! X

Glad they said it's not bad. Hope her chest clears up soon.

Her breathing is still very worrying! She is in bed now, I keep going in every 30 mins to check on her!!!! If her chest is "clear", I have no idea what it is I can hear??!!!

i'm sure one of mine's had a rattly chest when it was supposedly clear! maybe there's different scales of rattling or something? i'd pop her to your GP on monday and get them to give her a proper going over! :hug:

i'm sure one of mine's had a rattly chest when it was supposedly clear! maybe there's different scales of rattling or something? i'd pop her to your GP on monday and get them to give her a proper going over! :hug:

I will do, thanks Hun x

ah hope things are a bit better, I came on here to post the same symptoms morgan's got. Havent got a clue what to do about it so no advice but big hugs :hugs:

When Matt was last in hospital - 6 weeks ago with a virus, he had a chesty cough that rattled but they said it was nice and clear. they said that the rattle was higher up, near his throat. maybe this is where Emily's rattle is. If you think she is having breathing difficulties just take her to hospital Erin, or if you are really worried phone 999. I really hope she is better today xxx

Erin can't add mch more lol. We've had rattles before.. But "clear". The only way I could explain would be if I use me as an example. Please don't worry about asthma, I'm just using this example. My chest will be clear in te sense it's not phlegmy etc, but if it's playing up I can feel the rattle when I breathe in... But it is still clear if that makes sense, or like Helen said, it could be a higher up one. Gotta love the old upper respiratory tract infection... The good old virus that does my nut in when doctors say it, as it's always followed by ... It's viral. Stick it out. Great thanks lol
Anyway hun, hope she's doing a bit better but if not, and ur really worried about breathing, get her to a doc again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back