Embarrasing question.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Iv been dithering weather I should ask this for days, but Im just gonna say it.
Is it normal wheny ou masterbate for your overy section of your tummy to go rock hard, I also get shooting pains there at the time as well.
Is masterbation in pregnancy not a good idea?
:oops:

yep. basically when you O, your uterus goes hard and because it's so big now, you can feel it.

there's nothing wrong with it in pregnancy, as long as your not high risk

Hope you feel better after finally asking.. don't forget.. we're all girls here, all going through the same thing.. and when you're pregnant, there isn't much you can be embarrassed about!! lol :lol: Go ahead and ask whatever you want.. nothing is taboo here! :D xxx

hehe was just going to say i dont think theres anything we could be embarassed about on here! :hug:

eta: it was also mentioned in a book i got at the hospital and it says it rocks the womb. your womb rocks!! :wink:

Thanks girlies :hug:
Feel better now. :D
I thought people might be a bit like 'you cant ask things like that!?' :lol:

:lol:

You can ask things like that.. makes the rest of us feel normal!! lol :cheer:

FOUND IT!

I have just asked this question in first tri but it happens when I orgasm from sex! Someone reccomended this thread!

I'm not sure if it goes rock hard as I have a bit of a wobbly belly from having Aaliyah but the shooting pain goes right from my pubic bone up into my tummy :(

So the rabbit is allowed out of the bottom drawer then

:cheer:

You shoudlnt insert a rabbit no :shakehead:
havng a wank for a better word lol is ok but keep out of inside with vibration.

scones said:
So the rabbit is allowed out of the bottom drawer then

:cheer:

lol ok :oops: how embarrassed do I feel right now lol good job I havent done it then eh hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back