Embarrasing question (TMI)

MissSara

Reaction score
Right im going to try and word this the best way possible, and i need advice of you ladies to see if its normal or not.

Since i had Benjamin, inside THERE (lady parts) feels strange, when i stand up it feels like something is about to drop out, at first i thought it was a large blood clot that would eventually come out but now i know its something in THERE but i don't know what. Its like my insides have dropped down and it feels sometimes as if they are just going to fall out. Its not painful and i'm not bleeding anymore!

Its can't be felt when i lay down just when i stand up.

Is it normal?? or when i was pushing out benjamin have i pushed something down to the front of my lady bits???

I've heard of getting a prolapse after birth, but im not really sure about what it actually is.

Do you have an appointment for a 6wk postnatal check? Ask about it then. Also, do you do the pelvic floor exercises?
I think they are still beneficial after birth to tone things up, if things are still a little loose?

I'm not sure, hopefully someone can help you out a little more!

Yes, could well be a prolapse hun. You need to see your Dr xxxxx

i felt like this till gone 4 months old , go see your dr hun , chances are tho there'll send you away with pelvic floor excerises to do if its mild !

Yeah book and see your GP (or Registrar GP if your practice has one) and they can check things out.

Ditto, I'd go and see GP.

Hope they can help hun :hug:

i have the hv today so im going to bring it up with her and let her know that i want to see a GP, i want to get it sorted or just checked just so i dont keep putting it off and leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back