Ello Ello

FeeFee

Reaction score
God its been bad no net access for the last 5/6 weeks!!!
Seems to be sorted now tho so thought i would update those who know me and those who don't on my scan,

Well i went to babybond and cannot recommend them enough,
We got a cd rom and pictures for our £85 in all 12 pictures :D

We also found out that we are expecting a wee lad, now known as James David :D

Here's the scan pictures for those who want a nosey :cheer:

BABYDURWARD-BROWN_8.jpg

BABYDURWARD-BROWN_7.jpg

So there ya go thats ma boy 8)

Thanks babe, god its been so long since ive been here its horrible!!
God how addictive is this site!?!?! LOL

Glad scan went well, I went to babybond a couple of weeks ago too and found out I'm having a girl :cheer:

Great pics and welcome back :hug:

Hi Fee Fee welcome to 2nd tri.

That's a great scan pic of your LO.
Thanks for sharing. :hug:

Snuggle- A girl!!! oh i'm so pleased for you!!!!
Thanks Sabrina, can't believe how many new people there are and how much ive missed out, me and my lap top are going to get very well re aquainted i feel ;)

Hey FEE FEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wondered where you'd gone!!!

A BOY!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!! SAME AS ME!!!!!

Glad you got a name for yours - I can't decide at all!!!

Great to see you back!
Piglet xx

PIGLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

:hug:

OMG you got to get a name for your ickle one!!!

Got any clues or ideas?

Thanks cloudy too :hug:

Well ideas for boy's names so far....

Either JJ (as in Jamie Junior after his dad - so i guess that would make mine James too!! :shock: )

Or Charlie (But we all think that Charlie Potts sounds like a bit of a bad boy geezer! LOL)

Or my mom thought of Jasper :shock: and OH quite likes it!

But his nickname is Chimney :rotfl: If it was a girl it would have been Honey Potts - I thought that was sooooo cute, hehe.

:D

Piglet xx

LOL Honey would have been wicked for a girl!!
We had Elizabeth Rose for a girl loved the name but now cant have it :evil:
However DD (Charlotte-Grace AKA CHARLIE ;) ) Is desperate for a sister and hubby quite likes the idea of having 2 close so they can grow up together, i told him to lets get this one out the way first!!
I think Charlie Potts is a fab name, but then i'm biased :rotfl:

How cool would it be to have 2 James's born close together too :clap:

Welcome back on, wondered what happened to you!

Congrats on your little lad, i am still having a surprise so got to wait another 21 weeks before i will know what i am having LOL but have a scan on the 27th april so will be able to see little one again :D

Glad your back and lovely name :cheer:

OMG Feefee - My OH is already planning the next and says he wants 2 close together!! I too said "Can't we just get this one out the way first!"

The name Charlie has kinda stuck - so I reckon we'll go with that in the end! Trouble is, my ferret is called Charlie so he has got to be renamed Phillip! :rotfl:

Piglet xx

FeeFee :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wondered where you got to! The scan pictures are lovely, I can't wait for mine on the 23rd!!!

God its soooo good you girlies are all so well. Wasn't sure who would remember me to be honest, seems this board is so busy with people coming and going at such a high rate!!

We've had a bit of a clue as to the date now and we're looking for mid Aug for the C section so fingers crossed everything will be fine and run smooth untill then! :rotfl:

Welcome back - great pics. How organised are you - already have your name sorted x

congratulations on the boy :cheer:

they are lovely scan pics :)

Hi

Welcome back hun!! What great pictures, and congrats on the boy :)
Katrina

pigletpoo said:
Well ideas for boy's names so far....

Either JJ (as in Jamie Junior after his dad - so i guess that would make mine James too!! :shock: )

Or Charlie (But we all think that Charlie Potts sounds like a bit of a bad boy geezer! LOL)

Or my mom thought of Jasper :shock: and OH quite likes it!

But his nickname is Chimney :rotfl: If it was a girl it would have been Honey Potts - I thought that was sooooo cute, hehe.

:D

Piglet xx

Hubby wanted me to come on and say you should stick with Jamie and call him JAM POTT, he thinks hes being very creative so i promised i would post this for you piglet lol

So are you going to have your JAM and me my James?? ;)

LOL, Jam Pot is what I call my OH!! I have done since the day I met him 3 and half years ago!! :rotfl: His name is stored in my phone as Jam Pot and all his birthday/xmas cards etc always say "To Jam Pot" :rotfl:

It's scarey how we are on the same wavelength! :shock:

My surname is Ball - so if I was on my own and having a girl I was going to call her Crystal! :rotfl:

Piglet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back