anencephaly found at scan.

so sorry your having to go threw this hun it really must be awfull for u both xx

Oh hun... What an absolutely awful decision to have to make. Really feel for you and your oh. Stay strong for one another, keep talking and know that anyone who judges u for whatever u decide, isn't worth wasting one moment worrying about. Sending you massive hugs and lots of love xx

I am so sorry for you and your partner that this has happened. No one on here would ever judge or condem you for any desicision you make for the best of your baby. whatever descision you make , will be the right one for you and your family Hun, I am sending you my thoughts at such a dificult time XX

So sorry, nobody should have to endure this. You have my heartfelt sympathy xxx

I am so sorry this has happened to you it is an awful thing to happen and i know its not your fault but i do believe you are doing the right thing by this baby by terminating it now, who knows if you went to full term if it would suffer, how much it would suffer and that would be unbearable for you all.
Friends of mine had this happen to them aswell not sure if it was exactly the same thing but they found out at the 22 week scan that the skull hadn't formed properly, they had the baby a week later and held a funeral for all to attend who wanted to which was lovely to show that there was a life and a way of us showing them we supported them in their decision, it was a very sad time and i am happy to say they got through it together and after alot of debating even had another child, Make sure which i know you are doing to turn to each other. again i am really sorry and happy to hear you are not blaming yourself because its not your fault always rememeber that.

i just wanted to say how sorry i am to read such sad news, My heart goes out to you and your family. my condolences xx

thankyou to all for your continued support. we have thought long and hard and have decided a surgical termination will be less traumatic and allow us to move on with our lives quicker though we do realise we will never forget this,

we have an appointment with my gp in about an hour to discuss if this is ok medically for me to go ahead with and to get a referral. i wish there was some way to keep our baby and to allow it to live but there is no way we feel it would have a life and dont feel its fair to put it through a pregnancy when it will live a maximum of hours (and unlikely reach full term) no one knows how much the babies that do make it to term and survive for minuites to hours feel and we dont want to risk suffering or pain.

we dont feel emotionally we could deal with it either. this has been the hardest decision ever, we are thinking about planting a tree in memory of the fetus (i have to think of it this way to stop me crying if i use the word baby or child it becomes to much to bear) i am "hoping" (cannot think of a word that is right as hoping isnt correct) the procedure will be done this week under a ful anestetic a d & e so we are the least far along and developed possible.

again thankyou all. i dont know what else to add except thankyou. i am going to ask to see my scan and keep a copy of it to as neither of us really saw it due to being too upset and i want to be 100% sure in my mind before any surgery is undertaken (though 3 doctors are unlikely to be wrong ) -kate x

Hope you have managed to get things sorted with your GP today. Planting a tree sounds like a really nice thing to do - it will give you both something to remind you of your little one.

I really hope the procedure can take place soon so that you can move on with the grieving process.

Sending you lots and lots of hugs. xxxxx

I cannot believe how strong and such a wonderful woman you are. I couldnt even begin to even think about how you feel or are even going through. Your a very selfless person, I could imagin some people who would keep their baby.

Every best wish and luck for the future xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry. Can't imagine how hard it is for you both Sending best wishes to you and your OH. xxx

So sorry that you have to go through this. Thinking of you!

:-( Oh my gosh iam so sorry to hear this my heart was breaking when i read that.Iam sending all my love and thoughts to you at this sad time.Im so gob smacked i dont know what to say.

:hugs: im so sorry you are having to go through this, thinking of you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im so sorry to hear about your heartbreaking news.

I hope your op goes well, and lets hope its this week - good luck for the future xxxx

:hugs: my thoughts are with you guys you have made a tough decision xx

So sorry to hear of your news, and difficult decision. ((((hugs))))

People shouldn't judge- i don't think its fair to at all.
Whatever you decided is the right decision for you and your partner and bump.

thinking of you through this difficult time, and best wishes for the future xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back