Ello chuck its Cilla ere, what's yer name and where d'ya come from?

Hey i am Amy and i am 23, My OH is Anthony and he is also 23.

We both live in Newcastle and have done all our life. (yep both Geordies lol)

Amy xx

Hiya im 25 and DH is 29 and we live in East London/Essex (technically east london but everyone calls it essex) and no it isnt like The only way is essex!!
xxx

Hiya im 25 and DH is 29 and we live in East London/Essex (technically east london but everyone calls it essex) and no it isnt like The only way is essex!!
xxx

Lol, I was just going to ask that! x

Hiya.. Im 21 and OH is 21, he's 2 mnths older!.. Were from dublin, Ireland.. We went to school 2geter :) x

Hiya.. Im 21 and OH is 21, he's 2 mnths older!.. Were from dublin, Ireland.. We went to school 2geter :) x

Aw bless me adnd my OH went to school together too.... We were in the same class xx

I'm 34, OH is 27, I'm from Bedfordshire and OH is from Turkey and we now both live in Leicestershire.

Ian is 24 (Almost 25) and im 21! (22 In June!). Ian is originally from Manchester and im from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire (Bloody craphole!:lol: ). But we both live in Mansfield now :). He moved here before he met me :)

I'm 31 and oh is 35 we have been together for 13 years :)
We are ttc our first, we live in the west midlands, however I work in Liverpool and newcastle!!

I am 29 (30 in June) and DH is 33 (34 in June) and we are both from Kent x

I'm 31 and oh is 35 we have been together for 13 years :)
We are ttc our first, we live in the west midlands, however I work in Liverpool and newcastle!!

Oooh, were do you work in Liverpool sue? xx

I'm 35 and my OH is 31....I live in Cumbria (Lake District) and my OH is originally from Bristol..he moved up here in October 2008 for a job up here and he met me in December 2008 and we had our first date on 10th Jan 2009 and have been together ever since....we get married this November :D

Been TTC since October...got BFP in Jan but mc in March and now holding off ttc for a few months til i shift some weight......and also so i fit in my wedding dress!!! so a SEptember BFP would be lovely...xx

I talked my oh into driving me to Barrow in Furness to look at a car (from Liverpool) I didn't think it was far, he didn't speak to me after that lol x

I talked my oh into driving me to Barrow in Furness to look at a car (from Liverpool) I didn't think it was far, he didn't speak to me after that lol x

Haha! My OH thinks that's a dawdle!
He has to drive from Warrington to Plymouth now! Tell your OH to man up lol x

blimey...barrow is far from everywhere...lol xx

i drive 140 miles some days just to get to work...half way accross the country...lol xx

I'm 29 (30 in July) and OH is 28 (29 in July), I'm North London Herts borders born and bred, OH is a legit Cockney (but speaks properly lol) and grew up in Islingotn.

We've been together 18 months, he moved in here with me in North London just before Xmas, I'm stopping my pill next month :)

Im 31 and hubby is 33. Married 2 years in July! Both come from outside Glasgow, although different towns. Live in my home town now (got my own way too). Trying for baby no 1 after a mc in Feb!

Me and my OH are both 31 and live in Yorkshire xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back