• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ello chuck its Cilla ere, what's yer name and where d'ya come from?

Im 31 and hubby is 33. Married 2 years in July! Both come from outside Glasgow, although different towns. Live in my home town now (got my own way too). Trying for baby no 1 after a mc in Feb!

I went to Glasgow to see take that last year, it was very nice x

Im 31 and hubby is 33. Married 2 years in July! Both come from outside Glasgow, although different towns. Live in my home town now (got my own way too). Trying for baby no 1 after a mc in Feb!

I went to Glasgow to see take that last year, it was very nice x

Oh Take That, Im jealous! Didnt manage to get tickets!

I'm 32 and OH is 34, and we have been married exactly 6 months now! :wed:

I'm from East Anglia originally, but living & working in London now.

p.s. Cosmicgirl, :lol: at your Manpool comment :D

I'm 42 (march)and DH is 42 in may both originally from Wirral but living in north Wales :)

Abersoch is beautiful, but no we are nearer the border tbh not far from Moel Famau if you know it xx

We do go over to Liverpool quite a bit, supposed to be going to some farm day out thing over there on Wednesday :) xx

Yes that's it Sis in law (from moreton) trying to get us to go, but I think it might be a bit young for Josh xx

How old is he? I've taken my kids (12,8 and twins 2) they all enjoyed it x

If he likes animals he will like it. We didn't eat there though, it was quite expensive, there is a little chef up the road. My 12 year old was very impressed with the ferret show! x

lots of welshies.. just what i like to see ;)

im 21 from south wales! and OH is 23 both lived here since birth

xxx

I'm 27 OH 28 (just) both grew up in and still live in Surrey. About to start 1st cycle ttc first baby.

Just noticing that there are an awfull lot of northerners and welsh ladies on here!! Think there are only a few people from london here!!
Olive - what part of essex are you from originally??
xxx

Hey. I'm 39 (40 in September :-( ) OH is 29 (30 in June). We live in Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland. We've been married 2 1/2 years and trying for baby no 1 after MMC in January.

I love Essex and Wales (MASSIVE Gavin & Stacey fan!!) xx

Not quite gavin an Stacey- but I'm welsh hubby is English and I do actually have an uncle bryn lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back