poorly Faith :(

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
She had been grouchy for the last couple of days - completely unlike her. She normally is the most docile baby ever but she just wouldn't settle anywhere but my arms. I wondered what was wrong but put it down to teething as she is spending most of her time chomping on her hands!

She had an unsettled night the night before last then last night she seemed better but she was slightly grouchy today and walking round asda i noticed she had a yucky ear :(

I took her to the doctors, the poor thing has an ear infection :( she is on calpol and anti-biotics. I feel mean that I didn't get it checked when she was first grouchy :(. The doc reckoned she was over the worst of it.

Had a bit of a nasty moment with the medicine though, she decided to projectile it, and the contents of her belly all over me :(

hope she gets better soon

Aw sorry to hear that Faith is not very well..hope she gets better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for your letter i got it today! i'll write you one tonight :)really hope litle faiths ear clears up soon!! xx

Awww sorry to hear she isn't well. Hopefully things will clear up now.

And don't beat yourself up over it. Its not easy to spot things like ear infections in small babies. It can often be mistaken for teething as ears and cheeks get flushed and warm.

Awww baby faith, I hope shes better soon, and i hope you get some respite soon.

aww poor little Faith. I hope she feels better soon.

sww poor Faith big hugs for her and dont beat yourself up to much hun were all learning an she ok
Hope you feel better soon swetie :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back