Ella Rose - Born 22.02.2008

Well Ella certainly made a grand entrance didn't she?!

Glad you finally have your baby girl after such a tough pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Enjoy your little princess xx

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your birth story too; it's just confirmed the fact I don't want to have an epidural if I can possibly avoid it!!

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your birth story too; it's just confirmed the fact I don't want to have an epidural if I can possibly avoid it!!

debecca said:
Congratulations!

Aww I don't want to put anyone off..in our antenatal class the midwife said sometimes the epidural can work apart from a tiny patch on your body..Me and OH laughed at how annoying it would be, I think I was punished!! But definately think of it as the last resort..I wasn't offered anything apart from pethedine and co-codomol beforehand and like I said, if the G&A would have been offered first I would have been fine without the epi :(

debecca said:
Congratulations!

Aww I don't want to put anyone off..in our antenatal class the midwife said sometimes the epidural can work apart from a tiny patch on your body..Me and OH laughed at how annoying it would be, I think I was punished!! But definately think of it as the last resort..I wasn't offered anything apart from pethedine and co-codomol beforehand and like I said, if the G&A would have been offered first I would have been fine without the epi :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back