Effing hell!!

TORino

Reaction score
Stupid OHs film of choice tonight was paranormal activity 3.

I am trying to feed the baby in a dimly lit room full of eerie shadows and I swear the monkey on the playmat just moved.

I'm gonna kill him

Oh no ! I only watch scary films while there is still light outside so I forget about it once its dark lol ! If not I need to watch something cheery afterwards cause I just freak out!

I haven't been brave enough to watch any of the Paranormal Activity films. The last film I watched was Drag Me To Hell and ever since then I've been like....nope!

we watched the 3rd paranormal activity ages ago & i was terrified hated it! i wont watch anything scary in the cinema cause its far too loud and makes me jump, prefer watching it at home with a mute button:)!

The first 2 were pants! We haven't bothered watching the third yet BUT I am extremely hard to scare with horror films.

yeah i thought they were crap so havent watched no 3. sod all happens but jumping at shadows an it looks so fake. episode 51 was better and thats saying something cos that film is pretty obvious

Im normally not bothered by stuff like that but the bedroom is very creepy when it's dimly lit. There are all kinds of shadows from toys and teddies.

lol gremlins used to scare me and i spent my whole childhood jumping the space under the bed

:rofl:

My OH has banned all clowns from our house and when I make my dolls they either have to stay in the car or face the wall :D Pansy!

I don't do any scary movies lol I'm such a woose........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back