Im going to hell.

stupid woman!!! :shock:

pay no attention hon - i hate ignorant people like that...

xxx :hug: :hug:

:lol: Crazy religous nuts. Nothing quite like it! Luckily they seem to be few and far between. Probably half of all the people in the uk are going straight to hell with you me included.

Why didn't you ask her why it was acceptable for God to get Mary up the duff, when she was already married to Joseph AND we're all about to celebrate her giving birth to someone else's child? Now that really isn't nice. :talkhand:

**C** said:
:lol: Crazy religous nuts. Nothing quite like it! Luckily they seem to be few and far between. Probably half of all the people in the uk are going straight to hell with you me included.

Why didn't you ask her why it was acceptable for God to get Mary up the duff, when she was already married to Joseph AND we're all about to celebrate her giving birth to someone else's child? Now that really isn't nice. :talkhand:

I wouldn't say all those that believe that are religious nuts, and i am quite offended by that comment if i am honest. I certainly believe in what the Bible says about the birth of Jesus but in no way would i judge anyone like that woman did.

If i were you i would ignore her comments and focus on your baby.

what a fookim silly wench!

how naive is she? oh well, dont mean to be nasty but i hope her daughter gets pregnant at 14 so she can see that its not just rough kids from broken families that get pregnant.

i had mine at 16 and im not blowing my own trumpet but my little un is top of his class very intelligent and doesnt want for nothing, whereas my childhood wasnt ideal and my mam was old and married so where does that get you?!

Squiglet said:
pssf... Tia's got an uncle that refuses to acknowledge her existence because I was unmarried when I had her... apparently even Tia's going to hell... :roll:

Just remember this... with that kinda strict upbringing, her daughter will probably rebel against her in her teenage years and end up getting pregnant at 17 too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What comes around goes around...and people like that are just completely ignorant.

Your age or marital status doesn't conclude your parental abilities.. nor how your kid turns out.. personally I have a fantastic relationship with my daughter whos a wonderful person and I was a young un wed mum...

Besides as Kellysomer said... she can't say anything because having an abortion would send you straight to hell too... so you were damned from day one... and in all honesty she would be going to hell too... because Jesus never made any judgements on people which was part of his problem as he made friends with thieves and prostitutes.. he always preached that you should treat your neighbour as you wished to be treated.... so technically... She's the one that's sinned... also.. I want someone to show me that having a child as a teenager or that neither person is married is actually a "sin"... :think: Its only a sin to have sex outside your marriage or with a married person... and as neither of you are married... then technically... ;) its all a matter of interpretation.. :p

:clap: well said!!!!!!

Yeah im sure shes "Mrs.Perfect" and all :roll:

Bless her daughter though, shes more wise than the mum!

tots hope said:
[quote="**C**":3dxwoh5h]:lol: Crazy religous nuts. Nothing quite like it! Luckily they seem to be few and far between. Probably half of all the people in the uk are going straight to hell with you me included.

I wouldn't say all those that believe that are religious nuts, and i am quite offended by that comment if i am honest. I certainly believe in what the Bible says about the birth of Jesus but in no way would i judge anyone like that woman did.

If i were you i would ignore her comments and focus on your baby.[/quote:3dxwoh5h]

c didnt say everyone who was religious was a nut.. she said religious nut.. luckily these are few and far between so no point you taking offence at something that wasn't aimed at u :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
tots hope said:
[quote="**C**":3t2xabps]:lol: Crazy religous nuts. Nothing quite like it! Luckily they seem to be few and far between. Probably half of all the people in the uk are going straight to hell with you me included.

If i were you i would ignore her comments and focus on your baby.

c didnt say everyone who was religious was a nut.. she said religious nut.. luckily these are few and far between so no point you taking offence at something that wasn't aimed at u :D[/quote:3t2xabps]

Thanks Sweetcheeks :D

I didn't mean to offend you at all......like she said I was refering to the extreme believers who are in cuckoo land...ie the ones who make comments like the one this thread is about!

Like you said, you don't so therefore you aren't a crazy nut, you're just a normal person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back