Im going to hell.

LaulLaul

Reaction score
I was up Guys for an appointment, and I was waiting in the waiting room, when another woman with her kid sat down next to me and started talking to me.When I told her i was 17 and Un-married she gave me a dirty look and moved away.
Her daughter was really sweet, handin out bits of her choclate to everyone in the waiting room, she came over to me and her mum picked her up and carried her back.She thought I couldnt hear her but i coud.
"Dont go near her.Shes a bad woman and shes going to hell." :(
The little girl came back over and siad "Im gonna pray for you missus."

I just feel so alone sometimes.The little girl made me feel better but why do people have to be so mean?

daft bint I was in the same boat as you at 17

Should have given her a punch :hug:

Silly Fooking woman, pay no attention to it. I was 17 when i had my daughter and single. My daughter is a bright sweet young girl (i know im bias buy hey :wink: )

Just because your and unmarried mum to be doesnt make you the devils child, she sounds a bit twisted to me, you should pity her narrow mined attitude to life bacause im sure it hinders her making friends with normal well rounded non-judgemental people.

:hug:

Right in that case i'm off to hell with you, as i wasnt married when i had Isla, infact my now hubby was technically still married as his divorce hadnt come through. :rotfl:

I think that this is shocking :hug: and utter utter crap!

Look at it logically, you are going to hell for having a baby you love, providing for it and giving it the best you can, right ok........ if she was a true christian she wouldnt be 'judging' as christians beleive that only god can judge and all sins are equal (i just asked my christian friend Daniel this) therefore any sin she commits is equal so therefore i would have said 'see you in hell too love!' She'll likely end up there first.

Poor impressionable little girl obviously has some sense of normality, bless her.

You have done nothing wrong except be human, and after all arent we all human?? :hug:

Don't worry, i'll keep you company in hell, im 17 and unmarried too :wink:

pssf... Tia's got an uncle that refuses to acknowledge her existence because I was unmarried when I had her... apparently even Tia's going to hell... :roll:

Just remember this... with that kinda strict upbringing, her daughter will probably rebel against her in her teenage years and end up getting pregnant at 17 too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: What comes around goes around...and people like that are just completely ignorant.

Your age or marital status doesn't conclude your parental abilities.. nor how your kid turns out.. personally I have a fantastic relationship with my daughter whos a wonderful person and I was a young un wed mum...

Besides as Kellysomer said... she can't say anything because having an abortion would send you straight to hell too... so you were damned from day one... and in all honesty she would be going to hell too... because Jesus never made any judgements on people which was part of his problem as he made friends with thieves and prostitutes.. he always preached that you should treat your neighbour as you wished to be treated.... so technically... She's the one that's sinned... also.. I want someone to show me that having a child as a teenager or that neither person is married is actually a "sin"... :think: Its only a sin to have sex outside your marriage or with a married person... and as neither of you are married... then technically... ;) its all a matter of interpretation.. :p

What a nasty cow, thats the kind of thing my nan says. Dont worry Im going to hell for sooooooooo many reasons in that case

What a sweet girl though

and I'll be keeping you company there too :wave:

I reckon hell has to be more interesting than heaven though - they have to have the better parties at least :wink:

oh god hun thats terrible :hug: :hug: i see ur in southend im in colchester maybe we could meet up some time hun ?

what a nasty cow. i was 19 when i had my first and was unmarried then and still am now.

Stupid woman!!! :roll:

Well I'm illegitimate...good job I wasn't sitting in the waiting room with you! :evil:

She sounds like a fruit loop! :shock: Reminds me of the mother from the film Carrie! :lol:

I wouldn't worry hun, it's her who has the problem, I'm unmarried and I sure aint going to hell, I don't even believe in the place :D
If god was displeased with anyone it would be with her for being so nasty and judgemental!

Ignore her hun, she obviously one unhappy & twisted cow ! :x

:hug: :hug: Hugs for you :hug: :hug:

:evil: stupid woman.

Pity her poor child- what else is it subjected too? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member