• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eeek! When did everyone start gettihng a bump???

Shaz

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just coming up on 9 weeks pregnant and when I walked into the bedroom this morning OH looked up and said "ooh you've definitely got a bump"!! Have been bloated since I found out I was PG, like you get before your AF, but that seems to have subsided and I now have quite a flat tummy, except for a tiny little pot-belly just beneath my navel.

Is that normal at 9 weeks ?? Waistlines are feeling a bit tight and I get a bit bigger in the afternoon/evenings (water retention perhaps)?

more to the point - and I know it seems a bit shallow reading some of the other topics - I'm getting married in at 9 weeks and starting to panic about the frock!!!

PS is Wobbles still out there? I was talking to her a few weeks ago before I went on Holiday to Scotland?

I have got quite a wee bump going on and i'm only 14 weeks, i have about 3 pairs opf trousers that still fit me! I had to go out and get new bras cos my boobs have grew so much already!!

Whereabouts in Scotland were you Shaz?

Hi Vicki

I was actually on Islay for the week, but my fiance comes from Comrie, which is near Crieff - which is where I'll be spending Hogmany this year....8 months pregnant if all goes well!

Where are you?

can't get much better a place to spend hogmanay that sunny Scotland!! I'm in the south west, just outside of Ayr!

haha glad im not the only one!!!

ive got a bump and im 10 weeks, dont get me wrong, i had a lil tummy, but since about 7 weeks ive been extremely bloated and the bottom of my tum is ROCK hard

its scary!! haha

didnt start getting bump til bout 16 weks:) i am the size of a football now at 24weeks, litteraly :shock:

i bloated out straight away i did.

now i look like ive swallowed a football.

lol just to clarify, when i say i have a bump, i dont mean like a 20 week *ive swallwed a football bump*

just a lil lump coming.

the scary thing is someone asked if i was pregnant.

id like to think it was just my jordan boobs but there is the bump

and tehre was me thinking i cud of got away with not telling everyone till like 18 weeks! haha

i actually got told i was pregnant by a gypsy before i knew, and hey she was right!!

littlelady87 said:
i actually got told i was pregnant by a gypsy before i knew, and hey she was right!!

Whats her number ill ask her the lotto numbers :lol:

First pregnancy I started showing about 5 months in and wasnt that big.

This pregnancy I felt as if I started showing straight away, people have only just started to notice im pregnant. :roll: what did they think, I had ejust eaten a water melon whole

I was a massive bloater the first few weeks of my pregnancy, now I dont look so bloated just have a little paunch coming lol. I think a lot of it was fluid to begin with and now its baby starting to show through maybe!!

my trousers are cutting my stomach in half already. Sigh....
Measured 54 inches round just before having Zara and she was 7 weeks early. Ooops!!!
Just managed to loose the 3.5 stone I out on with her. Ah well. (I'm very pleased really).

I'm already in maternity clothes! Just cannot do my normal trousers up - other half thinks I'm having twins! Scan on monday so I will find out soon I guess!

Not sure if it is baby or just too much eating but definitely can't fit into some of my clothes. Only put on 4lbs so far. Some of my tops are not fitting due to the increased booby size!

I bought some maternity trousers the other day in New Look which are incredibly comfortable. They have the stretchy bits at the sides so they grow with you, which means I can wear them now and keep on wearing them. I could also choose my actually size whereas in M & S I had to choose the next size up!

first pregnancy i was showing at 12weeks and quite a lot ( girl)

2nd pregnancy i didnt have a bump til 20weeks ( boy)

ive already got a bit of a pot belly coming on,im wondering if its related :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back