eeeep going to be a challenge today :D

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
going to do my big shop at asda soon and i no there is soooooo much baby stuff and cute clothes there just hope i can controll myself not to buy anything yet :D
havent brought anything yet for this one and trying so hard not to hubby is desperate to go buy loads of pink stuff (im very sure its a girlie).
must controll self today il let you no ow i get on lol
manda xx

I daren't buy anything yet. I'm just superstitious!

Haven't bought anything yet either, gonna wait to 20 week scan when I know what we are having (if I can hold out that long!) :D

I haven't really been tempted to buy anything yet, I still don't think it's sunk in properly that we're going to have another kid. When say 'baby' it sounds really weird. I can't imagine what it would be like to have 2 kids :lol:

Hope you enjoy your shopping trip, I love food shopping!

I darent buy anything either,hubby wants to buy a buggy i told him ill go look after the 12wk scan lol but im superstitious and have banned anyone bringing baby stuff into the house,unless for their own baby of course :rotfl:

well i WAS fine at asda its when we came home it all went wrong we desided to pop to local shops was having a lookie round the charity shops and i found......
a "mines a pint" playsuit from blooming marvelous for £1!!!!! the same thing and make is £13 on there own website
also got a babies r us little bear t-shirt and dungeress set for £2 so bargins all round.
mother just foned she has brought me the jonsons baby box from asda lol
manda xx

lol well the thing with not buying is purely superstisious(sp) and theres nothing actually wrong with buying now if you want to.
I havn't yet although i came across a big box of Ellies newborn clothes and washed them all yesterday so tecnically i have a box of little outfits already(most of it is unisex)
once i have my scan im going to start buying nappies every couple of weeks as with ellie that was the main purse emptier!

I kept some of my favorite baby clothes of james. Will have to dig them out and give them a good wash. Quite a few are neutral colours

ive got some nappies already but wont be buying many more as really want babie to be in cloth ones :D
manda xx

paris had some gorgeous stuff and i got rid of it all years ago :( I honestly neve thought I would have another one

Babylicious said:
paris had some gorgeous stuff and i got rid of it all years ago :( I honestly neve thought I would have another one

i did the same although i kept a box with all her little hand knitted cardis and little sleepsuits. I seem to have a few little boy outfits which i must have been given before we knew the sex

I hope im as strong as you manda,I got to take my daughter to toysRus this morning and they have a huge babiesRus.OH suggested if I feel the urge to buy then buy gift vouchers instead so its technically not buying but putting money aside for baby :D :rotfl:once I get past my12week scan Ill be buying everything! :rotfl: :rotfl: :dance:

I was in asda this morning as well and ohhh i sooo wanted to buy some clothes but i dont know what sex it will be so i didnt! :( but i got some baby shampoo, baby bath and cotton buds the other day to go in the box :D

me and hubby went into town today and we brought.....
a baby blanket £2 from primark its white with teddys on
a giraffe hooded towel in lemon from primark £3.50
some pink socks lol £1
and a pink top from mothercare £3 that says "daddys little heart breaker"
not very good at controlling myself am i lol
manda xx

I was a good girl I didnt by anything but had agood luck.Instead I bought a gift card,like a top up card you just put pennies on it and spend it within 2 yrs.I put the money I would of spent on the card and will just keep putting bits on until im brave enough to start buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back