Eeee here they are....

amyjayne77

Reaction score
I did my first maternity photo shoot today, it was soooo exciting hehe. Here are a couple of the pics I took.......

Sorry about the size, they're huge :blush:

P1030506.jpg

P1030467.jpg

P1030547.jpg

P1030549.jpg

They are really good! I wanted to get some done, right up until my stomach started to resemble a red and white zebra with a saggy underbelly, at which point i decided i didn't want to be reminded :lol:

They're fantastic! When we get pregnant, I *really* want one of those photoshoots, also a piccie just like Demi Moore did. :) x x

Their brill!! Your business is gonna be a massive success! x x

they are stunning!

I wish i got some photos before my belly started to look like a road map... i'm covered in stretch marks!

looking good and natural,

on the first one, do you by any chance have a second monitor to look at it on? I have two monitors and on one it looks like all the background is black but on my second I can see creases in the material. Would be easy to sort out with a levels tweak in photoshop.

no, I programme a setting on my camera so the creases don't show. Otherwise I'm rubbish at blending them out afterwards, I can never get it looking right in print.

I have a lumix fz45 and if yI go onto the "expressive" setting and fiddle around I can get it just so. Not so easy with white lol x

ok, do you have any photo editing software at all?

A really small adjustment to the levels by bringing the shadows darker would solve it

Yes, i use iphoto and Picasa... I *think* the contrast on iphoto and the shadows on picasa do the same thing x

yes on iphoto just drag the shadows a tad more probably will sort it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back