Wow how fast has this came around.......

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
well today is my daughters last day at school!
I cant believe how fast the years have flown coz I can remember her first day at school like it was yesterday!

So as a way of celebrating were having a girlie day out tomorrow and ive booked her in for a photo shoot as something to keep so thats a surprise for her which Im sure she will love!

Ive made her a little memory book with some pics from when she started school all the way through to her last photo taken a couple of week ago and wrote her a letter telling her how proud of her I am and no matter what she chooses to do from here career wise I will support her and be proud of her!

Ahhh Im filling up!! lol xxx

oh Wilma that is so lovely, I am sitting here with Goosebumps and shivers from reading that

She will love her photoshoot and girly day, I only wish that my mum did something like that for me on my last day of school!

Wilma, that is such a lovely idea for the photoshoot!

And the memory book that's even nicer I'm sure she'll cherish it forever :D

xx

Ah thanks ladies...Ive just finished writing her letter and Im in tears!

God how soft!

You know shes been through a lot over the years, and some of her childhood was kinda lost coz I spent from 1992 till 1998 caring for my mam until she sadly passed away and Kate was dragged around with me all the time and missed out on a lot...then when my dad got ill in 2000 the same thing happend and although she was so close to my dad and wouldnt of had it any other way, I still feel bad for the times she couldnt do stuff her friends were doing coz we were at the hospital or hospice....and then when she got badly bullied at school and devoloped eating disorders she coped and came through it a little star and when my dad passed away in 2006 I thought right this is my time to devote myself to her and then I got ill and havent been able to do half the stuff I had planned doing with her as a teenager! I just fell so bloody bad about it all! And you know bless her she never complains about missing out on anything at all!

Dont get me wrong she has her moments....but on the whole and considering everything she a lovely young lady who I really am very proud to call my daughter!

I just want to make it a special occasion for her coz she deserves it.....ahhhh im off blubbering again! Ha lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back