omg im soo nervous!!!

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
ive gotta leave for a photo shoot in 2 hours and im panicing its the first pregnancy one ive done and i feel so huge today think ive really ballooned out overnight!!
gotta go out looking like a skank in trackies,vestie and a short bomber jacket that i cant do up lol as cant wear tight fitting clothes as they mark the skin!!!
hubby was ment to be coming with me but he wont be finishing work in time
cant believe il be getting my strechmarks out infront of strangers :)
wish me luck please i think im going to need it
manda xx

Good luck Manda :hug: :hug: :hug:

Whats the photo shoot for?

Have fun Manda :D
I am sure you will look stunning
get your bump out with pride
:D

Oooooo cool! 8)

whos the photos for hun? Keep reminding yourself, you are pregnant and supposed to be huge!! :D you'd feel weird if you were over 6 months preggo and twig like! :hug: :hug: :hug: let us know how it goes, Id love to see some pics too :cheer: :cheer:
xx

Sorry that sounded really nosey of me.

I'm sure you'll be fine - enjoy yourself and show your bump with pride :D

bless you emma its fine :)
sarah its for an up and coming photographer shes just starting out so i offered to do the shoot for free aslong as i get copys of the pics :)
will post some but they are mostly going to be topless so will have to go into the adult section if i post them ones depends on how brave i feel!!!
manda xx

That sounds like fun Manda hope you enjoy yourself and get some good pics. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wooooo boobage!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
LOL sounds wicked, bet you'll look absolutely fab :D Id love to do some nude preggo pics, I just dont know anyone who Id trust to take them! OH has a few but taken on his mobile doesnt have quite the same effect :rotfl:

have fun babe :hug: cant wait to see them!

x

pics of ur bump will be fab manda!!!! cant w8 2 c them xx

Oh wow! It will be fantastic to have professional photos of your bump to look back on.

had it done and it was soo fun
got some lovely pics just gotta wait for her to put them on the disk for me hopefully next week as shes a midwife aswell shes a little busy :)
hubby got there just in time to join in with some of the photos and they really look lovely
manda xx

cool!!! glad it went well. Did you get all your hair done and make-up?
I really want to do something like that!
xx

sounds fun! I am training to be a photographer and would love some decent bump pics - am going to try with a remote switch and see what I get - worth a try :lol:

Tillytots said:
cool!!! glad it went well. Did you get all your hair done and make-up?
I really want to do something like that!
xx

na i did that myself it aint that sort of place that does it all for you :)
manda xx

thats ok though! When I had a photo shoot done my make-up was soooo awful :rotfl: the pics looked nice but I didnt want to go out into the daylight with the bad foundation and mental eyeshadow!! :rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed your day :D
I bet you look a fantastic looking forward to seeing your pics in adult section.
Ive looked into doing the same though, i dont know if id have the courage to get naked .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back