EDIT BDAY LIST FOR EVERYONE TO USE

I will be 30 on 3rd June! :shock: :(

Christmas- no getting drunk, 30th no getting drunk! didn't time that one very well!!! :wall:

My birthday is sooo far away. Will be 27 on 25th November. :)

There are so many youngsters on here lol...green eyed monster is tapping me on the shoulder telling me jealousy is not attractive lol :twisted:

I found out I was having baby number 2, 22 days before my birthday. That wiped birthday and xmas merries out lol. With my DS, found out 5 days before my 20th birthday. Same scenario all over lol :shakehead:

Maybe God does it for my health lol (not that I ever have had a drink, you must understand ;) ...)
:rotfl:
Sophs x

21 on 25th September, baby due on 23rd August (please body, don't let me down, allow me to feel good enough to have a few drinky poos!!)

I will officially enter this part of the forum next week some time :oops:

xx

yay! haha we have you, and we're not letting you leave PMSL, welcome Dannii x

Haha! :rotfl: You crack me up chick!

I'll come here properly next week... I wiiiiill... :oops:

I've even planned my entrance :D
xx

bellybump said:
20 on the 21st Feb, exactly a week today :D

Your birthday lands on the same day as Debecca in TRI3 :D
Lots to celebrate we'll have to have a big party :dance: :dance:

I will be 33 on 28th February...ooh that sounds old! x

GEORDIE LASS: - hun, if i'm Sad enough to go through and put all our birthdays into one big post, could you copy it and put it in the first post? then we could see at a glance etc when they all are etc :)

bellybump said:
GEORDIE LASS: - hun, if i'm Sad enough to go through and put all our birthdays into one big post, could you copy it and put it in the first post? then we could see at a glance etc when they all are etc :)

THIS POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS HOW I FEEL ABOUT GEORDIE LASS, I SIMPLY MEANT IF I WAS SAD ENOUGH TO SORT THROUGH 4 PAGES OF POSTS COULD WE MAKE A LIST. I DONT KNOW YOU HAD ONE WHICH I GUESS IT EASY TO SEE AS YOU POSTED IT. ITS EASIER TO KEEP IT UP TO DATE WITH EACH POST AS IM GUESSING DID. I DID NOT THINK YOU ARE QUEEN BDAY (although u r pretty good at it!!! :D)

Not to be weird....

but my name is "L"FC Sarah.... not "I"FCSarah...

:lol:

*Gently taps Sarah on the shoulder*

I have put my birthday at the top of this page. You missed me :(

Off to cry quietly now...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member