ECV decision

EllieL

Reaction score
Hello,

My baby is breech at 37 and a half weeks and I've just turned down the option of an ECV to try and turn her in favour of going straight for a c section. Now I'm having second thoughts. Is anyone else in this position and if so what have you decided?

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Firstly have some :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've not been in the same position but just wanted to say having seen my Sis have an attempted ECV only to end in a c section I would make the very same choice you have should I find myself in your position, it's quicker and LO will be here without distress....

Don't feel it's too late to change your mind though, the hosp can change plans with no hassle at all as it has no effect on them, just on you.

You could always try the ECV first then if no success go straight for the c-section which they will do the same day as far as I'm aware....

Either way, I think your best going with your gut instinct and what you feel will be best for you and for LO.

C xxx

Maybe post and ask this in the Ask A Mum section? Might find there are some Mums out there who can share their experiences but who don't visit the tris very often.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back