Ecv after previous section?

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm gettin myself a bit worked up cos I think my baby has turned breech,so was wondering if any1 has had an ecv (baby turned) after a previous c section?

I'm gonna try everythin I can to make sure he's head down but if I get to 5th jan (36 weeks scan) and he's breech then I'm not sure if il b offered ecv or just booked in for section. I really really don't want another Caesarian xxx

Oh hun I dont know but there's time for baby to move im sure, midwife told me they can move last min but it cant be nice thinking you might have to have another section. I hope someone can help xx

I know alot of people who have delivered naturaly with there baby being breach, this is something that im hoping to try and do if i can as Maisie is breach at the moment the exact point when my sister and mum were breach and they were both delivered naturaly.
Babies can turn even up to the day before delivery really hope he turns for you hun xx

Thanks it might just b me been paranoid cos my last baby was undetected breech...mw tickled his foot as she examined me wen I was in labour!

This is my dh's 2nd child compared to my 4th so I really want him to see his son cone into the world naturally.

I remember a few weeks b4 I went into labour I said to my mum 'u can feel his bum stuck up here' she took 1 feel and said 'that's his head!' I was like don't b stupid,the mw said he's head down. I've got a lump there again but it's more wen I sit down than stand so fx it's his bum xx

I know alot of people who have delivered naturaly with there baby being breach, this is something that im hoping to try and do if i can as Maisie is breach at the moment the exact point when my sister and mum were breach and they were both delivered naturaly.
Babies can turn even up to the day before delivery really hope he turns for you hun xx

My breech baby was feet first so far too dangerous to deliver naturally cos feet and chord csn b born at 5cm so the baby would b starved till I dilated to 10. I was pushin for a natural breech birth (in between contractions) but eventually was persuaded that it was too dangerous,if he'd have been bum 1st I'd have had him naturally. I don't think I'd have the option this time due to scarrin and the risk of uterine rupture xx

There is a long time between now and 36 weeks and also birth Emma, and the position can change.

Trly some of those things to change the position, ice packs, balls, all fours, you never know hun X Mine was breech, and I made a huge effort to stop slouching or leaning forward on the sofa , and he turned

Last edited:
i didnt opt for ecv as i know someone who lost there baby due to ecv.... i know it is a risk but when its close to home its kinda harder as more real.... :( not sure i wud go for ecv ... BUT i didnt mind my section so easy for me to say lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back