Eblinx!!!!!!.....

lozzi

Reaction score
....Is STILL NOT in fooking labour :wall: :roll:

What the heck are you doing woman...

Your proper draggin this out :evil:

See when i had bam, i was nice i popped early, just so you could meet her..

you know how much i love babies pop woman :dance: :moon: :moon: :moon:

hahaha *runs before the hormones get me*

hahaha :cheer: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Lozzi u big meanie thought u had some news then!!! :twisted: :lol:

Hope things are moving for u soon eblinx :pray:

happy_chick said:

hahaha

if she doesnt pop soon im goin round to chase her round the block with her attatched to a drip with pineapple vindaloo in :D

lozzi said:
happy_chick said:

hahaha

if she doesnt pop soon im goin round to chase her round the block with her attatched to a drip with pineapple vindaloo in :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im making you wait like i did with damon!!
:shakehead: :shakehead:

Well its our due date in one hour!! I hope things start moving soon :hug: :hug:

A long walk up a steep hill and a good s**g.
That will do the trick. :rotfl:

i had a walk up a hill with damon today and who am i going to shag?! me and my partner have split up, he would have been good for something about now. :doh: :think: :rotfl:

i had alot pain from 1:30am till 5 this morning, on and off all day, been active been shoping and been bingo lol had slight pains on and off, but nothing is coming out of them, its annoying

I know what you mean! I hope things start moving soon :hug: :pray:

oooopss :oops: sorry for putting my foot in it. Its my speciality.

Laura - dont worry about it, how were you 2 know? things just didnt work out! :hug: :hug:

leighannex - I do hope your not going into labour before me! I had my waters broke during my induction so i would have no idea, if you suspect your waters are leaking you could always give your hospital a ring and ask them if you can come down so they can check!! :hug: :cheer:

Eblinx said:
Laura - dont worry about it, how were you 2 know? things just didnt work out! :hug: :hug:

leighannex - I do hope your not going into labour before me! I had my waters broke during my induction so i would have no idea, if you suspect your waters are leaking you could always give your hospital a ring and ask them if you can come down so they can check!! :hug: :cheer:

i dont want go down incase its not feel upset lol!

this might sound silly, but can you pee your waters out :oops:
can be mixed in with pee :roll:

I thought that with damon last time because i was peeing so much but my midwife said to me you dont have control over the flow, as in it would be constantly leaking.

I dont wanna scare you, but if u are leaking. then get to the hospital!!!!

You need to know etiher way...

I had an infection due to the fact that the waters had been gone for few days... resulting in an emergency c section coz her heartbaet went down adn mine up!

Go and find out, honestly they will rather you do that, than ur baby get an infection!

lozzi said:
I dont wanna scare you, but if u are leaking. then get to the hospital!!!!

You need to know etiher way...

I had an infection due to the fact that the waters had been gone for few days... resulting in an emergency c section coz her heartbaet went down adn mine up!

Go and find out, honestly they will rather you do that, than ur baby get an infection!

since i think could of had a leak, ive had pains aswell.
but not happened again so im unsure. i'l go talk to my mam about it, just dont want to end up stopping in hospital.

You difinately cant control the flow if its your waters! I remember standing in the delivery room feeling like a dirty cow because all this water kept dribbling down my legs and there was nothing i could do about it :puke: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back