ebay

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
hi girls. well i just been talking to OH and well we both have loads of things that we could sell, including loads of clothes which still have the tags on which have never been worn, also my mum wants me to clear out my old bedroom at her house so i know i will find loads of things to sell. we havent got an ebay account, i always use my mums, but just wondered if i should use my mum's because we wont have any feedback and i know this puts some people off buying/selling to that person.

what do you think?:D

half price listing day tomorrow hun go for it

Make your own ebay account, everyone starts with 0 feedback so if you have lots to sell it's a good way of building it up for buying/selling again in the future :)

If you offer paypal (Think you have to now anyway :think:) Then people will feel better about buying from you even if you do have 0 feeback atm :)

yeah you gotta start somewhere, and why should your mum get the feedback for all your hard work! lol :rotfl:

Yeah i think the main reaosn people mind without feedback, is when people are selling lots of mobiles and laptops and things that could really go wrong, im sure it wont put anyone off you having none, and as evryones said gotta start somewhere eh :)

We all start with no feedback hun and people can see you are a new member and if a new member was posting sales I'd not be put off because I knew once upon a time that was me too.

I love selling on ebay... ya feedback grows pretty fast I have to say. Ive got loads to list on ebay the morra cause since moving in with Lee im having to get rid of alot of stuff as I dont have the same amount of space as I had at my mams (had 4 wardrobes lol) great way to make cash I sometimes buy job lots to sell on as well, got one coming on Friday and cant wait to have a root!! fingers crossed not much will fit me and I wont be tempted to keep them :lol:

id get your own account too, coz as everyone says we all start somewhere :D hope you make lots of money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back