Quick ebay question

Urchin

Reaction score
If I want to use photobucket for my pics instead of paying ebay do I just put them in with the

You can link them in the main decription field yeah... not sure if its ... its whatever the image attachment speak is in html. [img][a=href"..."]?

God sorry I can't remember it exactly cos I use joomla for my websites now instead of notepad html, but it's something like that.

Im not entirely sure, but I would of thought Ebay would protest cos there money grabbing so and sos that want you to pay extra for the picture packs and so forth.

I'm sure ebay actually says it's ok to link to images in the description box, probably reliant that a lot of people wouldn't know how to. But if you look at a lot of car listings there are a lot of photobucket pictures in the ads.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im not entirely sure, but I would of thought Ebay would protest cos there money grabbing so and sos that want you to pay extra for the picture packs and so forth.

LOADS of people do it ;)

ive seen ppl using auctivia... dunno if ots free or not tho...

why dont u do it and look at the preview on the second page ;) see if its worked

use auctivia... we use it and its free, you can upload as many pics as you want, plus supersize them for free, and its a lot lot cheaper than advertising on ebay itself

I'm sure there must be a way :think: I've never done it but I'm sure it's possible..

i usually write the auction ad out, then switch to HTML view and copy in the photobucket HTML codes

Craig said:
i usually write the auction ad out, then switch to HTML view and copy in the photobucket HTML codes

Aaaaaahhhhh

That'll be it

Cheers

Craig said:

In my weird mind, that's what I was trying to say :) lol

leckershell said:
You can link them in the main decription field yeah... not sure if its

leckershell said:
Craig said:

In my weird mind, that's what I was trying to say :) lol

leckershell said:
You can link them in the main decription field yeah... not sure if its ... its whatever the image attachment speak is in html. [img][a=href"..."]?[/quote][/quote]

i thought it mighta been :lol: but had noticed you missed out changin the format thing lol

If you do it in turbo lister (which is free to download) you can just click on the auction, then go to pictures and description and copy the photobucket html link into the tab that says URL's. It will show you a thumbnail of your image. Just make sure it corresponds to your gallery photo if you have one. I think its much easier doing it this way as you can save the auction and just change the description and the photo name instead of redoing it each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back