wot do i do now??

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well iv set up my paypal accont etc so wot else do i need to do to sell things on ebay ??

now you click on 'sell your item' on ebay & follow the instructions, then upload the piccies & you're away!!!!
its easy after the 1st few times.
good luck.xxx

if i remember correctly you need to set up paypal to recieve money also. ill go double check as its along time since ive done it

you dont hav to use paypal, remember you get charged for receieving moneies.

i use auction software to load mi auctions that just cos i like to hav fancy auctions tho lol hehe

just click sell, follow the instructions, addin titles descriptions, start price or buy it now or reserve blah bla and upload pics then u done. piece of piss honestly ? !

sonia205 said:
you dont hav to use paypal, remember you get charged for receieving moneies.

I know it's a pain but I think you seriously reduce the amount on bidders if you don't. As a buyer, I don't bother if I'm going to have to faff with cheques.

i agree, if they dont accept paypal i dont buy....tbh paypal charges are usually sneaked into shipping :wink: charges

i dont usually but i saw this one item buy it now so i bought it now

presuming it had paypal and didnt :(

talkin of which still aint sent that supid cheque off :( oops ill b busted soon enough hehe

how much is paypal charges?do u get charged for buying as well as selling etc
as u can guess i know nothing

you don't have extra charges from buying using paypal.

if someone pays money into your paypal account though it automatically deducts a fee of (i think) 5% of the total

izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back