Ebay question:couriers

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Hi ya.

I feel a bit silly asking this for some reason! but i will be putting my pram on ebay soon as we have the salsa cross coming and will no longer be using it.

The thing is I want to use a courier service off ebay that will deliver to anywhere in the coutnry as it will be hit and miss where it would b delivered - can anyone recocemmend one to me?

I'm not too sure about one off ebay itself but UPS is excellent. I'd try them and see what they can do for you :)

I can think of UPS, DHL, FedEx (although I think they are quite pricey) or ParcelForce :think:

You could try some of your local firms as they will work as part of a network.... they will collect it from you and then deliver it to another firm in the network that will take it to wherever.

I would just use parcel force as it goes through the post office... but I've not done it yet so can't recommend or not but will be soon. Also there are DHL and TNT I've used for work but not sure how expensive they are for personal deliveries.

Hi hun,

I have sold a couple of things on ebay and if it's bulky I use a courier. I use Parcels 4 Delivery, website:

http://www.p4d.co.uk/

You can choose to send DHL and it's very reasonable priced, mines has never been over £8, inclusive of VAT. If you register an account with them also you get a discount.

Also when DHL have collected you can send your buyer the track and trace details.

Hope this helps :hug:

Laura xx

Thanks ladies you have been a real help! I feel a bit more confident now when putting the buggy in - will be more likely too sell it if i can post it.

I find that alot of bulky items, furniture prams, cots etc get sold locally, and alot of them just put collection at the bottom and still get plenty of bids so i wouldnt stress too much about it, maybe just put the links to the courier sites suggested at the bottom of the listing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back