Ebay- getting peed off now

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I dont know if it is too soon to complain to ebay yet. I bought something on 'buy it now' friday before last and paid there and then. The seller states in the listing that they aim to get items in the post within 3 working days. I hadnt recieved the item by Friday so sent this message

Hi, Just wondering when/if this item was dispached as it hasnt yet been recieved. Thanks, Natalie
I didnt hear anything over the weekend so sent another email yesterday

Im starting to get annoyed now. You have taken my money but I am still waiting for my item to arrive and you cant even be bothered to reply to my email. What awful customer service!

Please can you contact me or I will have no choice but to report this to ebay.

I thought they would have replied to my latest email but still havnt heard a reply. Should I go to ebay yet or wait a bit longer?

If you go into the item description page where it says you've won the item there should be a link top left hand corner that says "view order details" if you click this it will tell you if the seller has marked the item as despatched and what date it was despatched on.

I would give it 14 days for the item to arrive but agree its out of order when sellers take so long to post stuff especially when they have your money :evil:

I think you should have complained before now, its not on. :evil:

Fluffy Bunny said:
If you go into the item description page where it says you've won the item there should be a link top left hand corner that says "view order details" if you click this it will tell you if the seller has marked the item as despatched and what date it was despatched on.

I would give it 14 days for the item to arrive but agree its out of order when sellers take so long to post stuff especially when they have your money :evil:

Thanks FB

Here is the screen you describe but I cant see where they say its been dispatched :? Does that mean they havnt marked it as dispached?
mooncup.jpg

Yeh :( It would say under the sellers standard rate P&P if they had marked it as despatched and what date. Not all sellers do this though, so doesn't necessarily mean its not been posted :)

Sae here nat I have the same problem, I have bought a bumbo seat off this oerson cos they had a good rating and have mailed them twice now and paid nearly two weeks ago am fooking annoyed.

Look at their recent feedback to see if they have had any negative comments left in the last week and also look to see if they have any items for sale at the moment so that you can see if they have been on e-bay recently.

I checked mine and the ebayer as no negative feedback thats why im annoyed, I was had by another ebayer with good feedback as well. Its bloody annoying.

Apparently e-bay are actually scrapping feedback now, I'd complain (if you haven't already) it'll either give them a kick up the @rse or you'll get a full refund (this happened to me a few months ago :hug: )

monster_munch said:
Apparently e-bay are actually scrapping feedback now..

They are not scrapping feedback, just changing it so that sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral feedback for buyers :shock: although buyers can still leave negatives or neutrals for sellers. That's sure to make ebay work better, so if you have a dodgy buyer you're screwed :wall:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/new.html

I figured out the seller :shhh: and had a quick look at the feedback and saw quite a few negatives, mainly that the seller didn't respond to e-mails but they got their items late. I think that is probably what will happen.

They should respond to emails, i sell a lot on ebay and it pisses me off when i get constant emails about things notturning up when i've sent them, royal mail or notoriously shit, however he should have marked it dispatched and should have proof of postage. only thing you can do is leave it a while then start a dispute with ebay to try and claim your money back off the seller.
theres no excuse for not responding to 2 emails

Don't give up communication, give them 1 week then file a dispute, when you eventually receive the item you can leave a negative feedback

Well it arrived. She posted it on Thursday :roll:

I want to leave neg feedback but I know she will leave me the same even though I paid straight away. She said in a leaflet that came with the item "please do leave feedback and I will do the same for you" then she goes on to say "If there are any problems with your order please get in touch so we can resolve the issue" That is if she doesnt completely ignore you! :rotfl: :rotfl:

you cant win with feedback because even if they give you totally bullshit negative comments ebay wont retract it. I had one buyer who didnt pay for weeks ignored 4 emails and then gave me negative saying i never got in contact, when i tried to contact ebay about it as i could prove it was false with the emails they wont do a thing :wall: it ruined my perfect feedback (not that i'm bitter or anything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back