Eating too much?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by ISH, Feb 8, 2012.

1. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

Vincent is a little fatty, that's certain. He took 200 ml of milk (expressed breast milk, that is) the other day and he's only a month and a bit! I didn't think he had the stomach capacity and was waiting for him to projectile vomit any second, but it never happened. He took it and fell asleep like a log.

I'm sure he overeats, a bit worried I won't be able to keep up with my milk production :shock:

2. ForestLas80

ForestLas80 Well-Known Member

Hun I thought that too as my little man drinks a lot and is putting on a lot of weight per week. Last week he had put on 14oz in a week?! The HV was impressed but said it's normal and u can't overfeed babies esp bf babies like ours. Fin is tracking nicely
    on the 75th percentile and is a v long baby and will be over 6ft as an adult like his daddy I think!!

3. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

I think mine might be a long baby as well - I wouldn't know, as I don't have much experience with babies! MWs always commented on what a long baby I had. I was 'Huh? He's tiny!'

I just hope my boobs can cope :S

#3 ISH, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012