Eating should be an olympic sport

Princess81

Reaction score
Honestly today - I think I might win gold, or at least one of the podium positions :blush:. I have been STARVING all day, and eating everything in sight has not helped. I have actually eaten til I feel sick, but still feel like I could eat more IYKWIM?

I am pretty disgusted with myself to be honest, it's just greed :roll:

I feel exactly the same, wish I could stop! But I eat because I have this awful taste in my mouth and I need to keep sickness at bay.

I don't even eat bad things, but it's just too often, I feel like I'm going to burst.

I've eaten good and bad stuff. Literally anything I can get my hands on. But now I feel sick, although I know I could smash another half packet of biscuits :roll: pea is going mental as well now, think I've given the poor wee one a sugar rush :roll:

I can't get enough juice!
U know when u drink wayyyyyy too much and have that full, sicky feeling, yeah I have that!

But can't stop drinking.

I was always told if ur craving/munching on certain things, it means ur lacking something. I had a thing for milk and was lacking calcium, so have a wee check :) xx

Yeah I had a thing for milk for a long while and last time I went to the denist she said I must be down in calcium due to the pregnancy because it was effecting my teeth :brat:

I am clearly lacking in biscuits then :rofl: cos that's all I want ;)

I've managed to stop it now, otherwise I can picture myself needing to throw up when I go to bed :sick: x

I was like this yesterday too I blamed Orlando lol! He is a greedy monster he he

I'm sooooooooo jealous! One piece of banana on toast and I'm full for hours!

xx

I've been the same but with Haribo :)

I've got two excuses when the OH gives me that how can you possibly eat anymore look...

1. i'm enjoying food now as in a few months i will be back on the weight watchers
2. I have a boy inside me and boys always eat more so I blame him !

Lol

Let's enjoy it whist we can girls! x

I have a boy inside me and boys always eat more so I blame him !

I am tempted to believe that's actually true!! I'm eating like a herd of cows, and just anything, I don't even have cravings.

im the same but mainly on apples, oranges and cereal. oh thinks im mad. i have 2 bowls of cereal in a sitting-as a snack! feel like a pig. but for once in my life dont feel ive put on weight. which is annoying cos i want a bump :-( x

lunch - curry..rice..baguette :oooo: wispa bar..popcorn..lucozade! nuff said! xx

:rofl:
I'm about to have some pasta in bolognase sauce and hopefully that'll sort me out but I doubt it.
So far today I've actually been quite good, I had a bowl of porridge and some grapes for breakfast and mid-morning had two biscuits so a big improvement on yesterday. The evenings seem to be my downfall though :roll: x

maybe cos evenings are the most relaxing part of the day. i tend to eat more when im relaxed. considering my before bfp weight im relaxed a lil too often lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back