oh dear!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Over the last few days Alfie has completely lost interest in his porridge, now the only other things he doesnt like is weetabix and mushed up rusk although he will eat on hard. today he really kicked off with his porridge he was not happy, i have tried putting alsorts in to change the taste but nope he isnt fooled that easily, he basically was saying "NO mummy i dont want it" so i had to give him 2 mini yogurts which he wolfed down followed by a hard rusk (yes he is a gannet) is this ok for his breakfast? or what else should i try as he doesnt like weetabix or rice, he has a banana at lunch time, im going to get him some strawberries to try today but any more breakfast ideas would be very appreciated. :D

Thea ate a mango for breakfast this morning and had toast sticks with philly on them. Would Alfie eat stuff like that?

Jamie gets loads for brekkie but it doesnt mean he eats it all!!
he has half a weetabix, toast with butter, a yoghurt and a rusk!!
try him with the fruit and toast with philly, could just be he wants different tastes?

Hi hun i would try toast and low suger jam also what about egg???

cant u get porriage with different flavours in??? u could try them aswell babe :hug:

Toast is huge hit with Leorah. She has a sore throat at the mo so had soft bread with avocado this morning and then some dried plums and apricots. How about omletes, gypsy toast, crunchy cereal mixed with yoghurt.

I'm sure he'll love the strawberries, someone else suggested pears with pureed strawberries on top, I must try them out :D

Toast is a fav for Arianna too. She went off her porridge for a while so I mix in different stuff now... either a yoghurt, fruit or che likes a sprinkle of cinnamon in it.

i will try toast again i gave it him a few weeks back but he tries shooving it all in his mouth and gags and chokes and it scares me :oops: so iv gone back to feeding him, it could be he is getting frustrated, just waiting for the little monster to wake up so we canm go shopping im getting crab stix and strawberries and lots of stuff to try him on

Gypsy toast is also called eggy bread I think :? Its bread dipped in beaten egg and then cooked in a fry pan. Its nice plain, savoury or sweet :D

Ah thanks hun, yeah I know eggy bread it is so yummy

Ive been meaning to ask you for ages, how can I get a piccy of Isabella like you have??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back