Eating healthily

mermaid

Reaction score
I was so healthy before my pregnancy until the nausea began, then I could only eat white bread and cereals etc. I find that I have to eat foods that soak up the stomach contents such as bread, and feel a bit yuk when I try yogurts and fruit!

I am worried that I am not eating the right things and want to get back to my healthy diet. Has anybody got any ideas for healthy snacks whilst managing the sickness? :(

I was exactly the same when my sickness was bad. Fruit made me violently ill :( My advice while you are feeling really bad is to eat what you can and as soon as the sickness passes make up for iot, I now eat loads of fruit and healthy stuff again (as well as choc and ice cream!) Just remember your pregnancy vitamins :wink:

Mermaid, I'm with you. I've gone off everything that isn't stodgy and bland.
In a pathetic attempt to be healthy(ish) I have just finished eating a matzo (blandest cracker in the world) with cucumber (blandest vegetable in the world) and philadelphia light (blandest cheese in the world).
I'd like to say 'yum' but...!

Hi Lucy! We are feeling the same then! Do you know what, I am not going to feel guilty anymore, as long as I am eating something - i think that is the main thing.

im exactly the same, not feeling sick just fancying all things unhealthy, haven't had veg for ages. what are we like, its the guilt thing that gets me, my poor baby needs nutrition!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back