Poor Diet!

Jaidy

Reaction score
With this horrible all day nausea ive got im finding that there are only certain things I want to eat....and its all crap!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I really want to be eating lots of fresh fruit and veg but the only thing that seems to make me feel better is lots of crisps, ice cream, and biscuits! :oops:

I feel awful as I know I should be eating healthily and I dont want to put on excessive weight in this pregnancy, but I just cant stomach myself to eat it!

Aww hun, don't worry about it. It'll change as you get further and further along.

:hug: :hug:

Know exactly how you feel. Am over the worst of nausea now but I was really healthy up until getting pregnant! Only sweets and junk seemed to help :?
I would just try and be good where you can and if you really really need it, have it! (Am such a sinner!!!)
x

I was told by the midwife today that the baby will find any way it can of taking the nutrients it needs so even if you have a really poor diet, you will be the one that suffers and not the baby! You'll probably be very tired and feel very low, but if you can only stomach rubbish food at the moment that's better than eating nothing at all :D

im currently restraining myself from eating the 3rd packet of crisps today :oops: :oops:

I feel the same! I can only eat crumpets and hot chips!

Today I forced myself to eat a baked potatoe and then I had toast for dinner.

ALL I eat is carbs.

I am such a vege and fruit person usually and they make me want to :puke:

I've decided jsut to go with it and hope things change in Tri 2 when it will start to matter more...

I took 10 minutes to nibble at 1 grape the other night and nearly :puke: ....I love grapes and all fruit! Can't even go near the stuff at the moment. I'm on the supernoodles :wink:

claire_louise said:
im currently restraining myself from eating the 3rd packet of crisps today :oops: :oops:

That is me all over!!!! Im going to look like a 'Mccoy' in a minute :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back