• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders are filming in my town!UPDATE I did it I met him!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Peggy, Ronny, Roxie and Sean Slater started filming in Weymouth yesterday and they are here for a week!!!!
They are filming on the beach, sea front and harbour!
I went to the beach 5 times yesterday hunting for Sean Slater but didn't see them. Apparently they are filming at night with bright lights on to make it look like day time.
The story line has something to do with Ronnie and Roxie's dad!
I wanna see Sean Slater! :wall: :wall:

I wanna see Sean Slater too...go set up camp and get us some piccies :lol:

:x they are swapping southend for weymouth!

Normally they are down the seafront 'on holiday'... LMAO

My dad is from Weymouth... he hates Essex and he'd just convinced my mum to move back when I found out I was pregnant and now she is refusing to move anywhere! I think I'd rather go to Weymouth beach than southend though... I found a sewage pipe last year going straight into the water... :puke:

Is the man who does sand sculptures still down there? I heard he died and his son took over? Brings back memories... :lol:

Yeah the sand sculptures is still there and the man did die but your right his son is now doing it.
Weymouth is the best place ever I love living here!!
I am just about to go out on the hunt for Sean Slater again lol! I will see him I will I will I will!
Wish me luck! :pray:

ooo good luck..take some pictures...preferably one with him smiling lol..i wonder what that looks like!! :think:

inforabumpyride said:
:x they are swapping southend for weymouth!

Normally they are down the seafront 'on holiday'... LMAO

they always make southend look so much worse than what it really is as well!!!

I saw them filming on the beach :dance: :dance: :dance:

Only Ronnie and Roxy though!! I got lots of pics and videos but I'm going back today because I am determined to meet Sean!

This is a pic my brother took
n905145485_2716263_1758.jpg

Good photo, he should become a professional photographer :D

That's what we keep telling him! His camera cost him 400 squid and his lense was 100!!! He's brilliant at taking pictures especially with that camera.
He saw Sean as well but he didn't take a photo of him :wall:

We want Sean, we want Sean, we want Sean!!!! :D

Great pic from your bro though :hug: :hug:

Woohooo I did it I met Sean Slater!!!!!!!!

Going to upload the pics now and I'll post them when I've done it! :dance: :clap: :dance:

yayyyyyyyyyyy!! nice full on close up!! im not jealous :fib: :fib: :fib:

lol :rotfl: he looks shocked in the photo where he is facing the camera.

STALKER. :rotfl:

I'm trying to upload some videos I took as well but my phone keeps switing off!
OMG I was so close to him!! I was shaking like a leaf!
He actually seemed really nice. He was friendly, down to earth, he made time to chat to everyone and he asked everyones names!
wow I just met Sean Slater :cheer: :cheer:

:roll: you do know sean slater is a fictional character...?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I can imagine you filming him and shaking... wearing an 'I LOVE SEAN SLATER' t-shirt! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry, Vicky! :lol:

Well actually when he came out of his trailer he was pretty far away from us and I did shout out his real name.
When I say I shouted I mean I REALLY shouted :rotfl:

Here's ONE of the videos I got. Just click on it.

[/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back