• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My long awaited traveling pics!

Fab pics and what a beautiful story - you went travelling and came back with a soulmate & a baba. :D

wow!!! great pics - i'm so jealous... i never wanted to go travelling when i had the opportunity, and now i've got the opportunity i can't go :wall:

you look amazing!

Urchin said:
Kazlin, My OH is South African but I'm English, when we met he'd never been to England before, but what I got pregnant (oop) we had to go to the embassy and get him a visa. When we got back we had nothing, no money OH only had a backpack full of old clothes LOL. Now we have 3 gorgeous kids, our own house, and he has a very well paid job he works really hard at. I'm very proud of him :)

Urchin, when I read that it made me go all gooey :D :D :D :D

I'm not talking to you anymore due to your abs being washboard and having buns of steel :shakehead:

Absolutely fantastic pictures; looks like it was an amazing experience :D

Great Pics looks like you had the time off your life. :D

Your OH is a fox :wink:

Great pics. I must get my travel photos on. I have about 8 albums though that need scanning onto the computer so I could never bore you all with all of them.

lou said:

Great pics. I must get my travel photos on. I have about 8 albums though that need scanning onto the computer so I could never bore you all with all of them.

I couldn't be arsed to scan either so just took photos of them.

Urchin said:
lou said:

I couldn't be arsed to scan either so just took photos of them.

Thats what I do :clap: Lazy but effective :wink:

wow!!

all i can say is wow.

*green with envy*

And i love your dreads, have you ever thought of getting them again?

Urchin said:
he works really hard at. I'm very proud of him :)
aww thats lovely- u sound so in love! :D

and i like the thing about mason's middle name, thats really romantic.

Oh wow they are fab! Your so lucky to have done all that travelling! You have been to everywhere I have told OH we are going! (though I will have to wait until Im old lol and all my kiddies have grown up!:))
Absolutely brilliant!! And I can see why your so proud of your OH!

Oh now you've done it havent you!? Got me all NEEDING to travel again!! :talkhand: I have to wait 18 years ffs hahahaha

oh my god how gorgeous are you?!

Amazing pics Urchin. I so want to go to Egypt and go snorkling one day and also see the pyramids. Sooooo jealous!

:hug: :hug:

Jen&James said:
oh my god how gorgeous are you?!

Amazing pics Urchin. I so want to go to Egypt and go snorkling one day and also see the pyramids. Sooooo jealous!

:hug: :hug:

You can always view the pyramids on google earth for the time being..... :D

Wow some amazing pics there! You are so lucky to have done so much! :cheer:
I went to Egypt when I was 15 and they were so pushy! One sweaty bloke offered me 6 postcards for a kiss on my boob! :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :puke:

I agree about Cairo too! We saw a boy doing a poop in the street! :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :puke:

jools221181 said:
Wow some amazing pics there! You are so lucky to have done so much! :cheer:
I went to Egypt when I was 15 and they were so pushy! One sweaty bloke offered me 6 postcards for a kiss on my boob! :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :puke:

I agree about Cairo too! We saw a boy doing a poop in the street! :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :puke:

Not surprised, I'm sure its nice in the big fancy 5* hotels but when you are in a hostel it was totally rank, it just stankj and the food in the markets was COVERED in flies :puke: :puke: :puke:

Did you go inside the pyramid? I never knew you could but we did and crawled all through the passageways, it was amazing!

Yes I didn't realise you could either! I think there was only 1 we were allowed in when I went and it was soooo steep getting down into it - gave me the creeps! Really interesting though!

Is there anywhere you have been that you would really love to go back to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back