• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My long awaited traveling pics!

You look completely different to what I expected!!!!!

Aawww great pics, and Koh Tao! We were there in 2001 and went back the xmas before last, its changed a lot but still beautiful, one of our fave places in the world. Cant believe you are 4 months preg in that pic look at your tum! Will you all go back one day and show Mason his namesake?
Got me wishing for more travel now..... :roll:

clarey said:
Aawww great pics, and Koh Tao! We were there in 2001 and went back the xmas before last, its changed a lot but still beautiful, one of our fave places in the world. Cant believe you are 4 months preg in that pic look at your tum! Will you all go back one day and show Mason his namesake?

When in 2001? We left in late march!
Did you do any diving? we worked for Easy Divers :D

love all the pics i'm so jealous- my best friend and her boyfriend went travelling the world when i got pregnant!
I'm a Diving instructor too and before i got preggers i was saving to go and work in australia with my cousin- we were going to Hawai first :-( not that i would change having my lil man! the only place i've ever worked in is spain where my family have a dive centre.

You have such a lovely story to tell your boys too :)

I didn't know you were an instructor too, I haven't renewed since I had Mason though :oops:

Urchin said:
clarey said:

When in 2001? We left in late march!
Did you do any diving? we worked for Easy Divers :D

We were probably arriving as you left lol :D We stayed in Ao Tanot the first time and only snorkelled as OH had bronchitis :roll: but we dived with Seashell Divers on Sairee last christmas, it was awesome, and New Year on the beach....sighs wistfully...lol

Oh my goodness you look amazing in those pictures!!!!! HOW could you be 4 months' pregnant?!

The travels look amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back