early waker

sayer82

Reaction score
My Lo usually goes to bed between 8-9 and will normally wake for a bottle between 3-5 she will usually go straight back to sleep after this bottle but sometimes will just not settle and have to resort to putting her on my chest to get her to sleep then put her in Moses basket and will only sleep for another hour sometimes less anybody got any tips to try and make her sleep longer in the mornings

This sounds daft but I noticed Harlow slept ages in her car seat when I put her in snowsuits! She adores being snug! Last night she was being a bit funny when I tried to put her down to bed for the night.. I put her in a snowsuit ( a baggy one that isn't to thick ) and she slept all night!!!!!

It could have been a fluke but I thought I would mention it to you, could be worth a try.

If not.. An app called White noise ( if you have a iPhone ) is fab! X

I feel for you, I have a early riser too but not quite that early. I take it the night feed is as quiet as poss and
no bright lights or talking? Other thing is how much sleep does your LO get before going to bed. If u want most of the sleep between 8pm and 8am then technically when little should only get x no of hours in daytime and then will sleep more at night. Good luck-it's not easy xx

When you find the cure let me know Joshua hinks 5am is perfectly acceptable to be up I have to let him jst amuze himself for a bit now in his cot else Id be like the walking dead lol. Hes 13 weeks tho

I want to try and get her into rough 7-7 routine but think she's on a 4-4 routine as last few evenings she's fallen asleep at 4 and is a nightmare to wake for her bath and cries where as before she used to love bath time. Tried yesterday to get her into a sleep and eating routine but just didn't work she'll go anywhere between 2-4 hours between feeding and will only catnap unless we are out and about and she's in her pram (but won't sleep in pram at home tried that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back