Early scan

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, the midwife phoned today and she's booked me in for an early scan next monday. I'm really excited but so nervous at the same time, I hope everything is ok. I was about this far along before when I had m/c. Also she's booked me in for a home visit tomorrow - everything is starting to sink in now and it's really weird. I feel like I've just found out all over again. I keep thinking oh my god, I'm pregnant lol.

Nikki

Hi Kelsey..

don't worry, I know you will as anyone who has had a m/c does!!! I fretted so much until my first scan which this time was at 6 wks and they have been scanning me regularly ever since due to my m/c history.

Its great that they are looking after you..

How far gone are you?

Good luck with midwife tomorrow x

Hi Anne Marie, I'm 7w4d I think, not entirely sure though as my cycles are 39 days long so I could be about a week less. Just looking forward to seeing that everything is ok.

Nikki

I am sure it will be.... just try to relax and take it easy.. anyone who has had m/c in past should take the first 12 weeks VERY easy indeed... so good excuse to keep feet up and be pampered by OH :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back