Early scan

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by kelsey, Jan 24, 2006.

1. kelsey

kelsey Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, the midwife phoned today and she's booked me in for an early scan next monday. I'm really excited but so nervous at the same time, I hope everything is ok. I was about this far along before when I had m/c. Also she's booked me in for a home visit tomorrow - everything is starting to sink in now and it's really weird. I feel like I've just found out all over again. I keep thinking oh my god, I'm pregnant lol.

Nikki

2. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

Hi Kelsey..

don't worry, I know you will as anyone who has had a m/c does!!! I fretted so much until my first scan which this time was at 6 wks and they have been scanning me regularly ever since due to my m/c history.

Its great that they are looking after you..

How far gone are you?

Good luck with midwife tomorrow x

3. kelsey

kelsey Well-Known Member

Hi Anne Marie, I'm 7w4d I think, not entirely sure though as my cycles are 39 days long so I could be about a week less. Just looking forward to seeing that everything is ok.

Nikki

4. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

I am sure it will be.... just try to relax and take it easy.. anyone who has had m/c in past should take the first 12 weeks VERY easy indeed... so good excuse to keep feet up and be pampered by OH :wink: