Early scan?

puzzle

Reaction score
So i have a private early scan on saturday morning, cannot wait (bit nervous) just wondering how much i might actually see. I ovulated 10th may so by that i would be 5 weeks 1 day on saturday, but of course doctors date from LMP puts me at 7 weeks. So unsure wether i'll actually be able to see a heartbeat or not, its all very confusing.
Anyone had one and can tell me please?

I had one on Monday when i was 7+5 and saw a little jelly bean type thing and a nice strong heartbeat. Think heart beat starts around week 6 so hopefully you'll hear that, but don't panic if you don't as it might still be too early. They should be able to tell you how many there are, and if it is in the right place xxx

Were u 7+5 based on your last period?

Yep, no idea when i ovulated, and doctors just date it from last period xx

Oooo we are due at the same time so it would be good to know what you do see :) x

I had my scan at 7 weeks 2 days.
I saw a little bean with a strong heart beat :)
My profile pic is of my 7 week scan :)

Aww very cute. Fingers crossed i might see the heartbeat then, can't wait for saturday

Hello

I just been on private scan last saturday! I counted at the time im 7+ pregnant but then got a shock im only 4-5 weeks and yes you going to see a heart beat its only a tiny white flashing line but its a heart beat!! Good luck xxx

If you don't mind me asking how do you go about getting a private scan? And how much are they? Xxx

Just find a local private scan place (i used google and found one just up the road from me) and either call them up to book or mine i booked online. They vary in price but you are looking at around £80-£100.

Hey hun,

I know i oved on the 10th may(ish)but they do go by last af so when i went tues she did put down 7wkspg but really im exactly the same as you because she dated me then at6wk2 and said due 2nd feb. We saw the little bean clearly and saw heartbeat which was going very quick. Was lovely.

Michelle. x

Thanks Michelle, thats made me really excited! We are exactly the same due date at the moment then.

Yep so far, must try and change my ticker later. Altho it may change again at next scan.

Michelle. x

Sooooo had my scan this morning and all is well, saw my little jellybean and a heartbeat. The scan put me at 7+2 which is just 2 days under the docs dates and waaaay out from ovulation date. Their way defo makes sense to me now

Glad you got to see your little bean. Im keeping my ticker for a bit as i know its about right. Cant wait for the next scan now.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back