Early Pregnancy Scan

mum2be?

Reaction score
right well i ahve booked an early private scan, to put my mind at rest for this saturday.

I have the option for Internal or External what is best.

Most important is it safe & does it hurt?

i would go for external but if they cant get a picture they will probably go internal anyway.

i would definately opt for internal hun we could see loads better on ours when they did it internally and i was dead on 6 weeks it doesnt hurt at all honestly :hug: xxxxxxx

rach said:
i would definately opt for internal hun we could see loads better on ours when they did it internally and i was dead on 6 weeks it doesnt hurt at all honestly :hug: xxxxxxx

did u get a heart beat?

I will be 5+4 on saturday hope to see heart beat but not sure if too early

when i had mine at 5+4 or 5+3, they did it an external one nad didnt see anything, butthen did an internal and saw the sac :cheer:

yes hun we did see heartbeat but only just i think if it had been a day or 2 earlier we might not have if its a private scan hun it might be better if you could wait till you were at least 6 weeks 6 and a half if you can wait that long at least then you will def see heartbeat whatever you decide to do i really hope all goes well for you :hug: xxxxxxxxx

rach said:
yes hun we did see heartbeat but only just i think if it had been a day or 2 earlier we might not have if its a private scan hun it might be better if you could wait till you were at least 6 weeks 6 and a half if you can wait that long at least then you will def see heartbeat whatever you decide to do i really hope all goes well for you :hug: xxxxxxxxx

They have said we we want we can have a rescan 2-3 later for 1/2 price! which i think we will end up doing.

oh there we go then hun do that but def dont be afraid to have an internal scan you will see much better xxxxxxxx

Trust me, i am the most uptight person about getting naked in the scan room lol.. i nearly died when they wanted to do an internal scan, but it doesnt hurt or anything..

Defo doesnt hurt no risk to bubs isnt even uncomfy hun!!

The midwife said today its a much better pic with less skin and fat lmao (i have plenty) to get in the way I would opt for it defo xxxGood luck will be thinking of you....oo Im 5wks +6 and we saw heartbeat straight off xxx

I found it uncomfortable not painful. I was more embarrassed about the thought of someone seeing me without my trousers and pants on :oops: but we have to remember, these people do this as a job and spend all day everyday looking at a womans secret area :oops: (I cant use the V word!)

Well they gave me a blanket and i went behind a curtain took my bottoms off and had banket round with join at ack if ye know hwat i mean

So no one really saw me ...i wouldnt have been comfortable if I hadnt had blanket defo not xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back