Early scan : )

Laura_C

Reaction score
Well got my early scan appt for this Friday morning!

Fingers crossed all will be ok, so nervous but I just need to know either way. I have been feeling ok, had some cramping though.

I'll let you know how I get on, hopefully I'll have a pic to show ya : )

Good luck for friday Laura , I'm sure this time it will be fine for you, and we will be looking at a lovely pic friday pm! will be logging on friday eve for the good news X

I also think my ticker is wrong, according to my LMP hospital said I am 7+ weeks?!

Had scan at 7:45 this morning and baby is in right place but they couldn't see a heartbeat just yet. She has said it looks like I ovulated late which I already knew so she guesses I am actually only 5-6 weeks rather than just over 7 weeks. Saw the yolk sac and she said everything looks healthy.

Didn't get a pic as there wasn't much to see and she didn't offer but I am back in 3 weeks for another scan to check heartbeat. Feel a little more reassured but will feel much better after 23rd June when I have next scan : )

Glad all looks good and healthy. That's good you will get to go back and see the heatbeat.

aw thats good its nice just to see something is there, that was like me I had a scan and I was only about 4 weeks, then another at 6 weeks and the babies heart was beating away xx

GLad everything is ok lovely!!! X x x x

thats great that everything is as it should be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back