Early scan tonight!!

scooby88

Reaction score
Im so excited my 1st scan is tonight! I gave up waiting for my appointment wih the NHS so booked to have a private scan. I finally got my NHS letter through, 17th July so Ill be 13+ weeks so I am glad I can see bub tonight and dont have another 3 1/2 weeks to wait. I am so nervous, excited and anxious. I washed my hair this morning thinking ive got to look night for when I see my baby for the 1st time lol. xx

Yay exciting cant wait to see a pic x

Yay. Take some tissues as you might just cry with joy at seeing LO :D

Aw lovely good luck bet today will drag!! Let us know how it goes!! X

Good luck, I don't blame you getting a early scan, I am going to be 13 and half weeks at my scan too and time is now really dragging!

I am getting my early scan booked on monday :) Would love to see your pics to know what to expect.

Hope it went well hun xxx

Let us know how it goes I'm thinking of getting one x

Has anyone heard from Scooby?? I really hope her scan went ok? Xx

Hey ladies - it was AMAZING!!!!! I cried and laughed and cried some more. I could actually SEE the heart beating, and the midwife let us listen to the heartbeat. It was the best most amazing experience ever. Im so happy everything is ok so far. You could see the head and the bottom really clearly. I would so reccommend it to anyone. Its really put my mind at rest, I actually feel like a pregnant lady now and its made it more real for my OH too who is delighted.

And here's the pic of my little bub :)

Bub.jpg

oh my god thats amazing!!! how many weeks are you hun? x

Im 9 weeks today, and now i have a ticker!!! :) xxxxx

Congratulations! Lovely pics, I also had an early scan and you're right its lovely to see so early.

How cute, lovely pics! Glad everything went well for you.x

So glad everything went well lovely piccies too! Makes it all real doesn't it! Who did u take in the end? Massive weight off now seeing everything ok isn't it :) x

Thank you Sarah. It is indeed a massive weight off. It was just me and my BF. His little face lit up as soon as he saw the baby, especially when the midwife pointed out the flickering heatbeat. I cant wait now for my next scan which will be the NHS one in July to see how much baby has grown. Id go every week if I could afford it lol. x

Aw that's so nice my hubby was the same he was just giggling haha I thought if cry but I think I was in shock lol I'd love to go again I'm thinking of doing a private scan around 14-15 weeks as clinic is at end of my road lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back