Early scan 6+3

toni64539

Reaction score
I have my early scan tomorrow, I'll be 6+3

Do u think I will see anything, if I can just see a heartbeat I will be over the moon!

I had an early scan and bean was 2 mm and you could see a heartbeat flickering,i was 5+5 weeks xx good luck,why are you having an early scan? i had mine cos i was getting pain and had spotting xx

I think it's between 6-7 you see a heartbeat normally so if you don't don't be upset they may bring you back a week later to see then x

Its possible to see something, but like Kaylee said dont be disappointed if you dont as it may just be a few days early.

I had an early scan with ds at 6+1, much to the songraphers amazement she found a hb via an external scan

Last edited:
I went for a scan at 5+6, the sonographer gave me a talk about probably not seeing a hb and not to worry etc but to my amazement there it was! I hope you see the hb it is amazing - but if you dont see it please do not worry it may just be a little early. Good luck :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure as I haven't had a scan that early but just wanted to say good luck! Xxx

I had one at exactly 6+3 and we saw a blob with a heartbeat!! I even git a picture lol xx

hi love

after 6 weeks you are able to see a heartbeat, however, if you go and maybe OV'd later then you may not be as far on as 6 weeks therefore only the yolk sac may be present just yet.

fx for you and enjoy :) xxx

I had an early scan and bean was 2 mm and you could see a heartbeat flickering,i was 5+5 weeks xx good luck,why are you having an early scan? i had mine cos i was getting pain and had spotting xx

Thank you, having early scan cos according to my LMP I'm 12 weeks and it's not early but I have such irregular periods and I know my body so according to my calculations I'm 6+3, we'll find out tomorrow I suppose

Apparently its hit and miss, i have my scan today I think im further along than i think but if im not im meant to be 5 + 6 days

Fingers crossed

Yeah i hope so :) Im pretty sure i ov'd early by around 2 or 3 days! We will see!

Oooh let us know boobalou

Oh and also, will it be an internal scan being so early? X

It all depends hun.

I had an internal due to it been an ermergancy scan and bladder empty. Saw HB at 6+3 weeks after been kept in hospital for a few days.

Best to go for a full bladder unless your letter dosen't mention it.

Last edited:
I will go with full bladder (yay, not!) and see what happens????

good luck when i had an early scan at 6+3 it was an internal but could see a heartbeat with that x

Last edited:
I had an early scan at 6+2, they tried to do an external, but she was pressing so hard on me and couldn't see anything that we were both relieved when she decided to go for an internal!

As soon as the probe was in we could see my bean and its heartbeat :) The pic is my profile picture.

Awwww what a beautiful bean! I feel nervous now : / hope everything is ok!!!! X

Ooh how exciting Toni, good luck for tomorrow - hope it all goes well and you get to see your little bean and it's heartbeat. I'm very envious, my scan seems ages away :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back