Early Scan Today - sick with nerves

So please for you. Your pic is so cute. Try to relax and enjoy more now xx

glad all ok - that pic is very clear isn't it :)

Oh thats fantastic great news! So pleased for you. Glad your scan went well :) xxxxx

So glad everything went well. And only two days different from what you thought your dates were :)

Woo hoo congrats! Thankyou for sharing I was starting to worry about having a scan xx

This was an internal scan - but yes it's very very clear! Hoping and praying our little bubble doesn't fly away this time x

Lovely picture bluegirl and congratulations! I have mine on monday same scan too! Really happy for you xxx

awww lovely pic, very pleased things went well for you :)

Awe amazing! So pleased for you! Did you get to see a heart beat? I have mine on tue when ill be 6+4 and wondered if ill see one x x

Sorry hun I've only just seen ths post! That's absolutely wonderful news that the scan went well! Such a lovely picture. I'm so pleased for you x x x

Thanks everyone, T84 yes there was a heartbeat - so cute!

It lifted a weight off my shoulders for now but last time I had two early scans and both looked perfect so we'll see at 12 weeks

Good news is though, these dates are spot on whereas at my last scan I was measured 6 weeks when I thought I was 7 - so things seem to be progressing normal with this pregnancy xx

Omg I am 7 weeeeeeks! (Or 6+5) but she said stick to your dates for now, it's difficult to tell at this stage

Yay exciting for you!! Ill be 6+4 by lmp but I know I ov'd late so probs will only be 5+4 so don't know if they will see one with me. I know they are gonna do a transvaginal one too so fx :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back