OMG nerves!!!

xleighannex

Reaction score
Needed to vent as the OH thinks I'm being daft!! He's been up since 6am excited for our scan this morning, I've been up since 5.30am worried, nervous and feeling sick which i don't know whether to attribute to the nerves or the morning sickness!! I know everything is going to be ok but I keep thinking the Dr is going to tell me i've been imagining it all there's nothing there lol!! feeling rather guilty that I'm not as excited as the OH!!

Vent over!! Off to drink a gallon of water so we can see this little pickle!! Here's hoping my bladder can hold out for an hour or two!! lol.

Good luck hunny, look forward to hearing how you got on. I'm exactly the same, haven't got my scan til the 30th and I'm driving myself insane thinking there will be no baby!! I think it's normal to worry but you'll be fine! Xx

Good luck, I hope your scan went really well. I've got a scan on Monday and am nervous already about it, I think its completely normal. Look forward to seeing a picutre xx

Hi Ladies!

What an amazing day!! The nerves are completely gone now! We got to see Pickle stretching and moving about and we heard the heartbeat twice and got 5 piccis (sonographer gave us 2 free! Result!! lol)

You will all love it!!

Also found out we're a week ahead to what we thought! :)

I'll post a picci up when i figure out how to! lol.

xx

Hi Ladies!

What an amazing day!! The nerves are completely gone now! We got to see Pickle stretching and moving about and we heard the heartbeat twice and got 5 piccis (sonographer gave us 2 free! Result!! lol)

You will all love it!!

Also found out we're a week ahead to what we thought! :)

I'll post a picci up when i figure out how to! lol.

xx

WOW congrats! I'm glad it went well for u!
it's nice to see I'm not the only one feeling nervous and not as excited as I was for my scan... I have mine of fri and seriously I sometimes think " is it all in my head???" lol love to c a pic.. ps when u figure how to put one up let me kno too lol x

I'm still faffing about trying to figure it out lol!!

All my friends I've spoken to have said they thought the same that they were 'making it up' until they had the actual scan. I was shaking sooo bad at the hospital this morning but its amazing how quick that feeling leaves you when you see you LO!! xx

Aah that's brill news! So can't wait to see mine. I don't think it will feel real until then. I feel so normal!! Xx

Pickle waving to us!! <3 xx

GetAttachment.aspx

Aww sounds an amazing day.

I will be the same I am already thinking now and I have weeks to go before my scan.

Aw great pic hun :D so glad it went well and they put you a week forward too! I felt exactly the same with DD x x

Glad all went well, brilliant pic :)
I'm desperate and terrified all at the same time for mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back