Early Scan Today - sick with nerves

bluegirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's my early scan today at 2:30pm

(I moved it forward from Monday because I didnt want to see the MW if I didn't have to)

(I was supposed to be going to the MW on Monday at 9am and then she was sending me up for an early scan that day...

I can safely say I've never been this nervous for anything in my entire life.

I feel sick (and it's not MS as I haven't had any) i'ts pure nerves... I'm a wreck.

I thought I'd be better this time around because I have prepared myself for the worse due to the previous pregnancy.

I am also so nervous about going into the room to have the scan, probably the same room where I was given the worst news of my life... I jsut think I'm going to be an emotional wreck from the minute I walk through the hospital doors!

Why is it that you think it will be bad news hun?

Hope everything goes ok for you. I was the same after miscarriage. I was back in the same room, with the same sonographer. I thought that was a sign. My husband was away for work too so just me, expecting the worst. All was fine though :)

Same here Toria, no Husband today - he's away so just me.

I will always think the worst JoJo... until I have a baby in arms I will not be happy

Last pregnancy I had a 7 week scan and a ten week scan and all was fine, got to 13+2 had another scan and the baby had died :(

My last pregnancy was partial molar, so I'm at a higher risk of pretty much everything!

I'm sure it will all be fine sweetie!

Tri hopping but just want to wish you lucky huni.

I'm sure all will be fine.
Will look forward to your update later xx

Try to relax hun - easier said than done I know. Good luck for later xx

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad I can talk to you all... no one else knows because I didn't want to go through it all again with everyone knowing x

Good luck for today I've got everything crossed for you xx

I am sick and nervous about whole process even though I'm ttc. I had to deliver a still born, my baby boy at 37 weeks and the scan room where I was told the news was suppose to me the news about when my induction is. Stay positive what's meant wont go by us. Xx good luck and please let us know how it went

Baby measuring 6+4, everything is perfect!!!

Can't thank you all enough for the support.

Roll on the next 6 weeks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 42
Everyone else gets a picture but me!!

Lol

Anyway so glad it's all ok!! Told you it would be. Relax and enjoy this time - that's what I've been doing since my scan and I find the days fly by! My mum spent 9 months worrying and knicker checking when she had my brother and she said it ruined the time for her

So relax and feel rest assured:)

So happy for you!! I'm sure this is sticky for both of us!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back