• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

very sad news....

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
am going to post this here and on ttc as i no people on both bits hope nobody minds
went to my scan and the sac was still empty no baby formed in my womb.
so i had to go to the early preg dept and spoke to them about my options i chose to have an operation done to remove the empty sac i could of waited for it to happen natrualy but im due to get married in two weeks and there was no saying when and if my body would miscarry.
the op toke 10 mins althou i was under for an hour. everything went fine no complications i can start trying again after my next af has been and if the same happens again they will run tests to see if i can carry children
the offical name for what happened was a missed miscarriage
just thought id let you all no
manda xx

oh im so sorry hun :hug:

hope you manage to get a bfp soon x

:hug: Hope you are ok honey, so sorry to hear your news.

Good luck with ttc and good luck with your wedding, it will be an amazing day full of love and smiles :hug:

So sorry to hear your news :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you have a wonderful wedding day and all the very best TTC.

Take care of yourself. xx

So sorry to hear your sad news the same thing happened to me with my first m/c so if you feel like u want to chat just PM me hun :hug: :hug:

I am new so do not know your story but that news was very harrowing. My heart goes out to you both.

I hope you are able to have a lovely wedding and i wish you both the best of luck for the future.

:hug:

aww im so sorry hun
have a fantastic wedding and best of luck 4 the future :hug:
x sophie x

i'm sorry hun :hug:

wishing you the best of luck next time :hug:

im so sorry hun for your loss hope you are ok, here if you need me at all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun, so sorry to hear your news. i also had a missed miscarriage and opted for a d/c operation so feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk. also i conceived reanna 3 months after my first AF and she is now 4yrs hun. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back