Scan tomorrow - really scared.

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have my scan in the morning and i'm :pray: praying i get some good news so i can relax a little.

I think i will be either 6 weeks or 5 weeks 6 days ish. Do you think it will still be too early for them to be able to see anything?

Has anyone else had a scan this early?

LMP x :hug:

I think they should be able to see something but i'll be tiny :D
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We saw the heart beat at that stage. Baby looked a bit like a worm with a flashing bit! Doesn't sound all that exciting but it made our day!

If you can't see the heartbeat though try nt to worry as it still may be a bit too early x x x

Not had a scan this early but would just like to say good luck hope all goes well :hug: x

We had a scan at 6+2 and were able to see a tiny little heartbeat. Good luck :hug:

I had an internal scan at 6 weeks and we saw a small blob with a flicker. :D It's different for everyone though, so you might not be able to see the hb just yet. Depends on where they are.

Thanks Everyone, Crickey if they saw a heartbeat i think i would burst out crying! :hug: but with me just turning 6 weeks i won't be too hopeful for that!

One final question which is a bit embarrassing, did you let your partners stay with you when you had the transvaginal scan? :oops: I think i'll be too embarrased too which is sad i know when we've been together 12 years but i have to be honest. but at the same time i don't want him to miss out if they can see anything?

LMP x

You'll be fine, hun. You might not see a heartbeat at such an early stage, but they should be able to tell if things have progressed from a couple of weeks ago.

Re the internal scan, don't worry, the sonographer will cover your lower body so you'll keep your dignity! Your OH will have his eyes glued to the screen anyway! Maybe just have a chat with him about it tonight and explain that you might have to have an internal - at least that way he's prepared for it.

Wishing loads of luck for tomorrow :pray:

Aww hunni, good luck. Im not far behind you, got MW on Wed. From last period i reckon im 6 wks, so does GP...but you never really know until the scan do you??

Hope you get on ok hunni...try not to panic :hug:

I too had a scan at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat. I'm hoping things go well for you :hug:

good luck for tomorrow hun - about the internal.. I was like you when I had internal scan.. I just made my bf look away while I took off my bottom half of clothes then I had a sheet over top of me so felt fine cos he couldn't see anything :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back