• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early period type pains? 2 weeks earlier than normal.. sign?

Me too! Talk about clutching at straws!!

I blinked more than normal today... could that be a sign? HA HA! :D

Thinking of going to the docs next month but im told they will just send you away if you havent be :D trying for a year or more? Im thinking of telling porkies and saying its been more than a year?

Is that REAAALLY bad? :fib:

Nope, go over and have a chat, I would. And the 2ww for af is a nightmare. Like you, every little whim I'm jumping at. Drives me insane (thought I was already tho)

Hey, I'm new to all this, but I have been reading around a bit! :oops: Could it be Ovulation pain? Doesn't that happen 2 weeks before your period approx.?

pink100 said:
Me too! Talk about clutching at straws!!

Thinking of going to the docs next month but im told they will just send you away if you havent be :D trying for a year or more? Im thinking of telling porkies and saying its been more than a year?

Is that REAAALLY bad? :fib:

I would not say that it is bad but if you have only been ttc for a couple of months then I would say keep going, because if you go to the drs saying you have been ttc for over a year they might send you off for a lot of tests some of which are not nice (trust me) when you don't need any tests at all. :D

LaurLaur said:
Hey, I'm new to all this, but I have been reading around a bit! :oops: Could it be Ovulation pain? Doesn't that happen 2 weeks before your period approx.?

It could be ov pains :think: Do you know if you have ovulated yet?

Good luck and sending you babydust :pray: :hug: :hug:

Well im super regular so have been going on the 14 day before AF as my Ov date? Maybe thats wrong and im OV now?

Well i'll get BDing tonight just in case :dance:

My poor hubby, everytime I get a little itch/twinge/blink I say its time to BD! :rotfl:

pink100 said:
Well im super regular so have been going on the 14 day before AF as my Ov date? Maybe thats wrong and im OV now?

My poor hubby, everytime I get a little itch/twinge/blink I say its time to BD! :rotfl:

Have you been stressed or ill? as that can delay ov.

Hope you get some answer soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

pink100 said:

Am I being thick, or is 14 days, 2 weeks?! Which would therefore make it 14 days before AF is due, and could mean it was ovulation?
I'm sorry to keep asking questions! :hug:

Could well be ovulation, I sometimes get these pains at the same time and I have a 28 day cycle too. I guess that you are more aware of these things as you are ttc, I know I am! All I would say is try not to get too hung up about every symptom as trust me, it will drive you insane :roll: Easier said than done though, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back