Early labour has started

Hope things progress quickly for you today Hun x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Fx its all starting for you keep us updated hun! xx

I've only just seen this hun, so excited for you! I really hope that things progress quickly for you. Sounds like u are coping really well. Good luck. Will be stalking this thread now! xxxxxx

Thanks girls, not sure I am coping well but I have to believe things will speed up at some point. Midwife will be here soon for second official sweep though I did have a midwife fiddle around up there yest when went into hospital to get checked over and on sat pm when I thought my waters had broken. This stop/start is a nightmare! Come one baby, do your thing!

What did the mw say when she had a "fiddle", is you cervix open or dilated at all? xxx

Midwife just left and she had a good rummage-still only 1cm dilated but she can feel babies head so that's a real Positive :) off out with OH to go shopping and forget about everything. Cervix is soft and elastic so that's good too. We'll see what the next days brings

Glad you have plans to take your mind off it and at least you'll definately have your LO by xmas.

That does sound really positive hun. Hopefully u will avoid induction then if things keep going in the right direction. Fx for you. xxx

I think you're dealing fantastically with everything! Sounds like things are all heading in the right direction anyway! Fingers crossed your baby will decide to get a move on soon...

I was wondering about you yesterday and whether you had had your baby yet. You must have LO now surely. I hope it went well hun and that you and LO are having cuddles xx

Nothing! Have gone back to normal with the odd twinge-have contractions every 30 mins through night but they dont ramp up and turn into proper labour. Had to get codeine from hospital to deal with the pelvic pain as baby presses on a nerve with every contraction which has been killing me. I'm going to go in tomorrow again to the hospital and see if there has been any progress and if they can poss induce then before saturdays booked induction. I have been unfortunate with a long latent phase but for 1st timers this can happen-not necessarily with the pain I am feeling though

Oh, you poor thing! I had a difficult and never-ending latent phase with my first, too, and can still remember what a pain in the bum it was (literally and figuratively speaking!). Feel for you and will keep fingers crossed that proper labour starts soon and you get to meet your lovely little baby as a reward for all the hard work!

Awwwww you poor thing. I hope baby gets a wriggle on soon honey. Keep us updated xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back