About bloody time.....UPDATED

emmie

Reaction score
IM IN LABOUR!!!!!!

Woo hoo finally contractions started after i went to the loo and seemed to wipe away 50ltrs of plug snot, layed in bed and wham contractions started at 3.45am have been happening about every 6 - 8 mins at the mo :dance: :dance: :dance: lets hope they stay and not dissapear like some peoples do

Update

Well not much has happened for me seems i have hit a bit of a wall contraction wise i was so tired as i been up since half 3 i decided to have a nap put tens machine on and managed to drift off occasionally waking to hit the boost button on the tens, i have just got up to go to the loo and only had one contraction since. Where have they gone? :eek:

How exciting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I hope you continue to be in pain :D (only on here could you say that and mean it :D )

Jane x

Oooh yay!! :cheer: Come on baby! We're all waiting to meet you!

:cheer: good luck hun hope its not too long before you are holding your little one xxxx

cheers peeps, hubby making me a massive plate of scrambled eggs on toast as im going to need my energy, next step bath then tens machine on and wait it out, wanna stay at home as long as i can as i bloody hate hospitals :rotfl: :rotfl:

whhh hoooo congrats sending LOADS of fast painless labour dust :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!! :cheer:

Come on Baby Blake!!!

Good luck hun and cant wait for the next update!!

just had a right old panic after brekkie was getting contractions near enough on top of each other so i rushed and had a shower and got dressed even through the pain, calling the midwife and they then stop so she said ride it out (she was a right snotty biatch hope shes not on when i go in) so after the panic i am now resting again and they 5 mins apart and lasting 30 seconds.

oi use your credit woman, this balls in my court now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: only kidding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back